Thursday, April 07, 2005

My Doggie, Bondie

Ok, i realised hes not a baby puppy anymore, even though he still behaved like one... Buay tahan him... Haha...

He's sooooooooo noti... Jus like a rascal... And he kept speaking to me wif his doggie language, how he expect me to understand??? Time n time again, he will jus bark n tok to me, i didnt noe wat e hell he wans... Puzzles me, he still didnt get tat humans dun bark i guess...

During e 1st day of pet sitting was sort of a mess for me, coz im solely responsible for him... It was so different fr those days when he was a puppy... Even his poo n pee came in miniature sizes... Now, e smell tripled... Gross... I didnt even get to sleep e 1st day...

Jo n David called me 5+am, and told me they coming... So i waited for them till 6+am then finally they came wif Bondie... And then, when i brought him to my room, thinkin tat i would catch some sleep, e disaster came... He jumped about our mattresses, and disturbed my 2nd sis to wake her... Then my 2nd sis scolded me of coz, n i got to keep guardin him n pull him away fr her...

Jus when i wanted to sleep, he kept on barking... Then he climbed on top of me, stepped ard me, licked my face... He sort of bruised me all over... Hes so heavy, if hes any bigger, my ribs would haf been crushed under his paws... Haha... So i got up n play wif him wif his toys...

He jus wans to keep playin, he didnt sleep e whole day coz hes too excited... Jus like a small kid... Then if u stop playin, he'll bark at u...

I cooked rice n his food for him... Hes such a lucky boy, they gave me canned dog food... Its drumsticks/chicken wings wif pasta... It smelled real gd, i think humans shd haf tis kind of canned food as well, so u jus pour out n heat it... It smelled so delicious, he was screaming for it... E bones r soft bones, so he ate everything...

No, i didnt taste it of coz... Even though i wondered about e taste... There's 3 drumsticks, 1 wing, pasta, carrot bits, peas... I even seperated e servings for 2 days...

When i was using my computer, he'll stand n scratch my back, dig my hand away fr my mouse, and if i still ignore me, he'll start barkin again, of coz... Buay tahan, then i got to stop n play wif him again...

He slept wif me on my mattress, i so missed him when he's no longer ard... Ard my place i meant... I thot it was 2 days, so i already felt fortunate when i can sleep wif him for another night... E next day after i woke, i feel very sad already, knowin hes going home soon...

I had gotten used to his poo n pee n his rascal behaviour... My family had been keepin dogs since my birth, but usually my mum will give them away after some time... It was never my responsibility last time coz i was too young, or e duration was too short...

It was only e last one, Baby, tat we kept him till he passed away... We passed Baby to Jo after we lost our house... Tats was when we all separate n live on our own... I had kept many diff type of pets in e past. Hamsters, fishes, dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, tortoises, frogs, etc...

But I told myself tat i wun wan to keep a pet, after e death of Baby... He was put to sleep about 2 weeks be4 my poly graduation show last yr... I was devastated, so much so tat every time i tok about him, i'll cry... Even now, when i miss him, i cry too...

I saw his life taken away fr me, i saw e whole process... It was horrible... I was against it, but i cant do anything about it... I cant accept deaths, even when my fish die, i'll cry also... Cant stand myself at times...

But after all these i thot to myself, i can handle it... And so i had decided to keep a dog of my own... Now now of coz, when i haf enough savings... And i dun care even if my family is against it... I'll carry e pup home 1st... Coz i realised i really feel happier wif a companion... I love animals... Working at e zoo volunteerily in e past, was e most meaningful job i had taken...

These few days, I saw so many homeless pets, n i feel e urge to take care of all of them... I had decided to keep 2 dogs... One teacup chihuahua, and one silky terrier... Yah, teacup chihuahua is extremely ex, but nonetheless i wan to keep one...

Yup, we'll see how it goes...

Now for some dog-whoring photo session...

No comments: