Monday, April 04, 2005

Puppy Left...

The puppy went home, yup, its my eldest sis's dog, e one i showed him swimming in earlier entries... E couple went for a weekend-driving-wif-no-destination trip to Malaysia... They came back tis morning, and took e puppy back tis noon...

I will post some pics i took these 3 days tmr or later...

When he came over, i was even wondering how was i going to take care of tat rascal... Hes a damn naughty boy... He even humped on my hello kitty cushion, i managed to capture some mini avi videos of his dirty act...

He drenched some bits of my cushion, i told my 2nd sis, "shd be his saliva hor?", she exclaimed, "U sure or not? Smell leh!". Bleah, i didnt do tat... I assumed its jus saliva marks...

Anyways i will blog more about him tmr or something...

I caught a cold, so now im sick again... My Dad mentioned before, ever since i moved in to tis house, i had been falling ill almost monthly... After he pointed it out, i realised tat, too... Weird, maybe i dun fit in tis house's fengshui...

Hack, watever...

I caught a cold due to e dog, i think he caught a cold as well, saw him sneezing in e morning... Coz he sleeps on my bed, so he took a big portion of my blanket... And e considerate me, in order to let him sleep comfortably, i didnt pull my blanket fr him... So i ended up half covered, next to a blastin cold aircon...

But im much better after poppin some panadol cold tablets, its very effective...

Even though, hes a super spoiled brat... I still miss him... I feel so lonely n empty now... Sad...

to be continued...

No comments: