Friday, April 01, 2005

My Oldest Gift Owned


My Primary 1 best friend, Cai Shuang Ling, gave it to me... We exchanged gifts weekly then after we became best friends. She was my 1st friend in my primary sch... I love it alot then, nice paper weight for a 7yr old... Wah, got so many yrs of sentimental value... But then it starts to leak liao... After i pass to my sis for her to use... Mus be she too rough liao...

We eventually fell out wif each other... She broke up wif me by passing a words-written tissue during recess... Coz she was jealous of me tokin to her enemy(our classmate), Felicia... I tok to her coz me n Felicia were prefects then, and e classes we took charge of were next to each other, so she tok to me lor... But after we broke up, she became best friends wif Felicia eventually... Sigh.. How typical...

She even signed off e tissue as, your ex-sister... So sad... I saw her once while i was on a bus to sembawang park... Think she still stays at sembawang... She's a rich gal... Glad to see e grown up her though...

Most gifts coz i kept moving houses, so alot of things i had to throw, and some were thrown by my mum if deemed useless... E.g, my very ex "Dai Mia Car" 's moto... Duno pronounce tis way or not, if u can recall, during pri yrs the small motor cars were in trend, almost everyone owned one... I dun though, i only kept the motor for my friend, Jack. I always see him race wif other boys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »