Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pappy's Home

1stly, still no news on e cookie adoption... Again, he will be put to sleep if hes still unadopted... And may i remind all tt putting animals to sleep is not a painless, slow death... Dun be mistaken wif e terms, "Put to Sleep", which sounds so peaceful... I was once fooled until i witnessed my prev dog, screamed to survive, when e fluid went in... But anyways, theres still some time so i'll cross my fingers n hope for e better 4 him...

I may not be blogging religiously for some time, due to e fact tt i brought my Pappy home on last sat... I found it extremely waste of time n money for him to remain at e pet farm... Apparently i find tt confining my poor puppy in a cage (though its slightly bigger than my play pan, but hey, im giving him undivided attention) there 24 hrs, is simply such a torture, and i dun believe tt e boss was giving him 100% attention even though he was paid to, under our request... Also, fr our conversation wif him, apparently, i find it useless... E probs r not solved...

Initially, Jo n David wanted to keep him there for another wk... But after spending e whole morning there... Its more advisable to bring him home n i agreed on e spot... And guess wat, jus a few days, my Pappy grew skinnier... Super heart pain...

Im now doing parenting, i hope i can be a gd mother... Its my 1st official time, im learning as e days go...

But i can say its not easy... On top of tt, no one wans to help me at all... Everyone only wanted to scold or cane or abuse Pappy whenever they see e chance... Sigh... I was so stressed tt i even weeped, coz i feel im not a gd mother, its so tough handling him alone... My big sis n bro-in-law each called me separately, n told me to haf patience, dun stress, go sleep...

I haven been sleepin until today... I slept only fr 2-5am, coz i've got to monitor tt baby... I haf to clear his mess e moment he do it, so as to prevent him fr dirtying his whole body n also prevent my mum fr grumblin... I've also got to watch his behavior, understand his nature n character so as to train him... Ive also got to try out different methods of solutions to toilet train him... Ive also got to visit alot of forums to read thru bibles of parenting n puppy training...

Ive bought last sat's straits times to look for jobs n i haven even haf time to read thru it... But luckily i can had more time fr tmr onwards... Coz he's more or less settled down... His behaviour is also more or less there... My efforts are paying off, my baby is growing up, sooner than i thot, n hes smarter than i thot... He's a fast learner...

Ive been thru wif him so many 1st times, now i feel like a proud mama... His 1st carry, 1st bath, 1st cleaning of ears, 1st brushing of coat, 1st jump, 1st walk on last sun at e lotus park, 1st walk at pierce reservoir, 1st climb of stairs up n down, wif lots of my undying persuasion... 1st fetch playin wif me, 1st pooin on papers, now more or less, he poos on paper, but he still pees on e floor, though sometimes he makes me happy by peeing in e newspaper tray, 1st whining for me to get him out of his play pan, 1st kissing command, 1st respondin to his name, 1st sit command though not very successful yet, etc etc... All within jus 3 days... And he jus lifted his leg to pee for e 1st time jus now... Though it was kind of silly, he got on e newspapers tray to pee, but due to e fact, he lifted his leg, he peed out of e play pen... Haha, i didnt even knoe whether to scold him or not... My bondie's (1yr + old) still squating to pee like a female, very very gayish...

I am so proud of him... So clever! N ppl kept sayin hes cute... Heh... Makes me happy as well... He has put on e weight he lost also...

Oh Shuzhen, Pappy really machiam is like me lidat, his underside is super warm, like my hands (those who touched my hands be4, i haf tis weird warm/burning hands prob ever since sec 3). Haha, i used to burn Shuzhen wif my hands n she'll scream at me... Next time, u come my house carry him? Heh... Then he'll burn u, haha...

But among all e 1st times, im still waiting for something... His 1st bark, i still haven hear him bark yet, n i hope one day he'll bark... I wan to hear his voice, though he whines, but even his whining is once only... Pappy, bark for me pls?

Interesting happening: One young guy fr mediacorp came to knock my door today, he wans to borrow my house to shoot MISSING tis fri... Coz of e old interior... But shooting is fr 3pm till about midnight, so long jus for $50, my mum is going to turn him down... Too bad, dun wish e crew to disturb my pappy as well, even though hes super tamed... Lucky for them is, he doesnt bark, even at strangers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. How bankruptcy affects your credit score 6generic levitra Vans wheelchair accessible vehicles horny milfs Mercedes benze