Saturday, April 30, 2005

Creamy Pasta... Yum!

I spent e last few days going to supermarkets, preparing ingredients, cooking e whole day most of e times. Since my mum is not ard, she went to Genting... I haf lots of time n space to cook...

I posted my Bolognaise Pasta pics tt time...

http://celestine-seow.blogspot.com/2005/03/pasta-day.html

So i had decided to move on n try to cook creamy pasta instead... I dun look at recipes, i think of e ingredients myself, so i never know whether im right or wrong, as long as it tastes gd... Lolx...

Of coz, i not only cooked cream pasta... I cooked many other things as well, i cooked porridge, fried rice, noodles, etc... Had so much fun cookin lately... But thot of showing e pasta since tis is e 1st time i tried cookin e dish...

However, baking myself in e oven temperature ktichen kills me... I change 3 sets of clothes whenever i cook, which is y i feel i cant take it up as an occupation, even though i love to cook... Haha...

So anyways, tis is e result... I cooked tis yesterday night btw...


Tats not egg yolk, its yellow pepper... Sorry tt i didnt make it look better to shoot, i was too hot and i jus wanted to get it over n done wif... On top is honey glazed roast chicken n cheeze...

For my 1st try, im proud of myself, haha... Even though im dun favour cream pasta, but tis dish actually made me crave for more surprisingly... Usually, i dun even crave for another bowl of my bolo pasta even though it tastes simply great... Coz like i mentioned, i dun really digest pasta well, so i get very sick after eating it, but i still love to cook it and cook for others... Love to see they like it n haf e very full smile on their faces... Haha

Its tastes gd, even though abit different fr wat i imagined n tasted at Pasta Cafes... But it still tastes gd, but i wan to make it better, meanwhile i'll jus settle for tis way 1st...

I made wrong amt calculation errors though, i wanted to cook only one serving, but i ended up wif tis amt after scoopin into my big bowl...


Scary... How to finish???

I even went to Turf City to specially buy tis cheap frying pan to cook tis dish, haha, coz my house only got big chinese wok, and i hate to use tt... I bought a set of frying pan, 3 sizes for only $12.90... Cheap cheap, luckily it didnt melt... Lolx... Tis is e medium one, i regreted using tis, i shd haf used e biggest one, coz i didnt know tt ive cooked so much... I nearly spilled my milk all over...

But then, even after tt amt, i still haf so much ingredients left... Take a look!


There's mushrooms, wanted to buy white mushrooms but due to budget i bought cheap shitake mushroom instead... And somehow i prefer tis... Its softer... Then also, theres honey glazed roast chicken, sliced onions, i cried heavily over tt again as usual, luckily Pappy wasnt affected even though hes sitting beside me... Chopped garlic, sliced tomates, yellow, red n green peppers...

I think Shuzhen will like tis dish, coz its so vegetarian, i can remove e chicken for her, since its jus added on top anyway... She likes fish, maybe i can use fish instead... Honey grilled fish? Yum!

So much ingredients left, how? And i haf 200% tis amt uncut in e fridge somemore, maybe i'll haf to cook again tmr if its unspoilt, maybe i cook back bolo pasta? See how bah...

=P~~~~~

No comments: