Monday, April 25, 2005

Pappy Peed On Me

Last Sunday morning was hot, ridiculously hot, horribly hot!!! No, actually these few days is hooooooooottttttttt... Im sweating even wif e fans on... Cant take it anymore... My Pappy, as i mentioned is damned warm like my hands, so carrying him is like carrying a ball of fire!!! Worsen my heated up body...

He seems to haf develop heat rash at his underside, e whole portion which is burning... I'm afraid he'll heat to death, so i sometimes sprinkle water on him n put some powder... So ive decided to ON e fan in e living rm at night when he sleeps...

But of coz, i got scolded for tt as usual, for wasting electricity... And i haf to compensate e back by cutting my using of computer times... Oh well... Anything for my son...

Anyways, Sun morning, i was woken up by smses... I woke up to get ready to bring Pappy to e dog run... Think most prob, tis will become my sunday routine fr now on... Waited for big sis n bro in law n bondie to pick us up...

After i got in e car, Bondie gave a disgusted look again coz he saw Bondie... Usually, he will jump to me if he sees me, but think he hates me now coz i smell of another dog... Sadz... Oh well, Bondie!!! Y mus u be so anti-social!!! I couldnt get used to Bondie's look after seeing my Pappy everyday... Somehow, Bondie's head becum smaller, more feminine, muzzle shorter, coz my Pappy's got a very male face... Haha, not used to it lah...

While on e way there, my big sis, ask me to exchange, haha... Then i carried Bondie, wao... Hes damn light man, my Pappy is so heavy...

Then reached Pet Movers there at Pasir Ris, we let our dogs at e dog run... Pappy's 1st time there, i think he likes it... He ran about frantically... He went to play wif all e dogs, big or small, n went to play wif all e humans too... Everybody likes him, like wat my 2nd sis says, hes got "REN YUAN" gd affinity wif ppl... He went to play wif one huge Golden Retriever which is 50 times bigger than him, i was worried at 1st, but e Golden Retriever is a very sweet dog, he even came to sayang me...

Bondie on e other hand, as usual, being his anti-social self, went to stay at a corner, away fr all dogs n humans except my big sis... Some dogs went to play wif him, but he jus hid behind my big sis... He also ignored my Pappy and even growled at him... Poor Pappy!!! We kept saying e rascal Bondie no use, hes a loner, kena out cast one... He bahaves like an autistic dog, who dun makes frenz... But he do chase after females, tt is if he even got close to find out...

I told my sis, "Bondie arh, very bad, dun wan frenz, only wan sex!"

Bondie is obssessed wif my big sis, whenever she leaves, he will go crazy... He developed a condition called Separation Anxiety, which e animal will feel super lost n insecure when taken away fr mummy... Even when my sis only left to buy drinks... Sigh, Bondie arh!!!

E trip was great, realised Pappy is a super friendly dog... Many ppl tell me hes very cute, even when i bring him out to walk everyday, i get compliments fr strangers wherever i go... Heh... Think he really super got "REN YUAN", not like me... Haha... He drank so much water, but didnt poo or pee there... Hmph...

Anyways, during e dog run, got a dog eating competition... My sis asked me bring Pappy join, coz he super greedy dog, sure win one... But i dun wan... Lucky i didnt, they give rice, my Pappy cannot eat rice yet...

Then we went to buy some stuffs for e dogs... I bought a retractable leash for Pappy, so tt he can run about, its 5M... I used e tradditional leash before tt, n he couldnt even walk far before he's stuck! I chose a green one, heh, so happy, used it today, so nice, can tell my Pappy very happy can run further away...

We then went to visit Cookie, sigh, so sad, still no news... Then as we stood under e blazing sun wif no shade or trees, i soon nearly fainted... Scary, so hot, so we left... And coz Pappy is black on top, hes super warm as well... And hes so heavy, my arms super strained carrying him for hrs...

E inside of e car is super hot as well, so i feel baked n giddy... I turned darker again, i didnt put on my sun block coz if i do, dogs will shun me, n i dun wish for tt... 15 mins in e car only, Sg began pouring heavily, its ridiculous, wat kind of weather is tt...

Coz it was pouring, we decided to cruise ard, lookin at lovely apartments n houses, meanwhile tokin about potential business opportunities... Then Pappy slept on my lap all e time, guess he was too exhausted fr all e running...

We stopped at a nearby multi storey carpark coz they wan to eat e otah they bought... Jus when e car stopped... My Pappy PEED ON ME!!! I was wearing white shorts somemore... And his pee soaked my panty, shorts, slippers, my waist pouch n wet e seat... I shd haf known better, he didnt wee for so long...

I left him in e car while i clean up... Strange thing is his urine is usually super yellow n smelly, but tis time its different... Jus when we thot every thing's fine, Pappy puked in e car... He vomited all his breakfast, i then realised he didnt bite his food, he simply swallowed, coz his puke came out as whole pieces... iiiieeeewwwwwwww.....

Haha, he kena motion sickness again... Same prob as me. Like mother like son, next time i mus bring plastic bag liao, not for me tis time, since he cannot control... Puppies us wait till 9 mths then will start to control bladder... Aiyah, meanwhile i bring diapers out liao...

Oh guess wat, i conclude my Pappy's not mute... He barked jus a moment ago!!! Finally, so cute to hear his rare voice, i even laughed out... I was bathing then when i came out, i hear him crying... Then i went out to see, he pooed so i cleared his mess, my mum came out n told me he barked one time jus now, i couldnt believe it...

After i returned to my rm, i hear him crying again, coz he wans me to come out of his play pen, and wans me to play wif him... But got to ignore him so tt he will go to sleep... And then a moment later i heard e magical word, a soft "ARK" !!! I giggled, so cute, its even softer than his whining... THough one time only, but im still happy, its as though hearing ur baby call u "mummy" for e 1st time...

Hes a quiet dog, tts gd now tt i assure tt hes not mute, jus tame only... Wun disturb neighbours... Even e humans r more noisy than him in e house... My neighbours mus be wondering wat we scolding everyday since Pappy never bark... Papilons seldom bark actually, so u like some peace, Papilons e choice...

Luv u Pappy, grow well, my boy...

No comments: