Friday, April 01, 2005

I Love EGGS!!!

Haha, no, i dun really love eggs, depend on e way its being cooked, usually i only eat eggs i cook...

Heres a super cute, "I Love Eggs" song... Gotten it fr Shuzhen 5 mins ago, haha, rare guest for tis hr indeed... And e link gave me my 1st smile of today... Though i was laughing at crayon shinja be4 tat, rewatching e 1st issue...

http://www.iloveegg.com/winopen_ani/eggsong.htm


Yesterday night, i went to pack my wardrobe again, and my bags... Tis time i had decided to throw away some of my bags... Those tat i find i will not carry anymore... My bags are placed in my wardrobe, and another 2 drawers of it in e storeroom...

I managed to filter throw away 10 bags, and now im left wif 22 bags, wahahaha... I placed 14 in my wardrobe so tat i can "see them aka use them" more conveniently... The rest i placed them back in e storeroom, n i managed to clear one drawer, now i duno wat to put in it... Haha

I had many bags, but i still dun haf enough, or so i feel... Maybe coz all my bags are about e same, think i need to buy more variety to match my clothes n occassions... Haha...

Yesterday night's dream was super weird... I dreamt of myself being a clone... Initially i was watching e dream of a couple, who happened to haf a very adventurous life... Then, all of a sudden, i entered into e dream, as a clone of e gal...

We looked e same, but our personalities r different... Me being me, but in additional i haf her feelings n memories... So it means i loved her bf deeply as well... But as e dream progresses, we soon realised we duno who is e clone... I seemed to be e original... So ended up e guy had to choose, initially he was wif me, but ended up seduced by e other one who used dirty tricks...

Sigh, i was heart-broken, n deserted miserably... He sort of broke up wif me at a hall, he didnt say it, but i could tell... He sent e other gal home, while ordering one guy to send me back, proclaimin she lives nearer to him... E guy who was supposed to send me back is my pri sch fren, i think his name is Zhi Xian, i haf not seen him for ages... But he ended up going back himself, coz e devastated me was walkin too slow...

I went back to e place where he left me, and was shot by his guy friends by mistake, thinkin tat i was a ghost, coz they were doin ghost hunting... Not tat i look like a ghost, jus tat they were armed n didnt think tat a gal will pop up at e door... I was terribly injured, so they informed my bf, then i realised tat he still loves me when he rushed down...

But then e evil gal managed to come down to e place sooner(dun ask me y, it was a dream), sent someone to lock me up, n then dressed up as me, since we looked e same, n pretended to be e injured me... My bf ended up chosing me, upon realising he loves me more, but then, he didnt noe tat e injured gal is her... Sad... Then i woke up, feelin so heart-broken...

Damn funny, had been having weird dreams lately...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP adderall picture http://www.pontiac-solstice-6.info/side-effects_of_venlafaxine.html