Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Papillon, Pappy

I haf a dog le! Its a black 6 mths old Papillon wif white legs, he doesnt look cute or pretty, but if u spend some time wif him, u'll love his personality, he has blueish eyes as well, against his black face... And i didnt buy him, my big sis, Jo, did. She n David had been eyeing him for about 2 mths, and they waited till e price dropped, and it did...

However, due to e fact tat her mum in law was very angry, n against e idea of having 2 dogs in e house. They realised they couldnt keep it anymore after one night... And my timid Bondie didnt like e idea as well... And so, i had decided to take up e responsibilty for e 15 yrs commitment...

However, i haf probs as well, my mum couldnt stop grumblin, even though she agreed to Jo... And also, i cant really take nice pics wif e Papillon, since hes black, he wouldnt appear in my pics... But of coz, tats not impt... Its a bad luck thingy (for chinese culture tales) to keep a dog wif white legs against any full colors... Of coz i dun believe in such tales, but my mum again, couldnt stop grumblin... Well, im not going to let him bear e blame of being called a jinx for makin her lose money when she gambles... Since she has never won anything these yrs...


But he has been taken away fr me yest evening. He's been taken to Correction Centre, coz he made a mess, he shredded newpapers, n spreaded his poo n pee all over, includin himself, my mum couldnt take it... And complained i sleep till so late... When she can jolly well, wake me to clean e mess...

He will be kept under 2 days of close observation, be4 e trainer decides wat sort of training he needs... I feel so sorry for him... He had been confined in a small cage for 6 mths, therefore, he couldnt walk or run properly, his legs r very weak, but i'll train him up... He couldnt tell wats wrong or right as a puppy, so he jus sits on his poo n pee, since tis is e case in e pet shop...

I dun like e pet shop as well, they didnt take care of e puppies, he smelled badly when we went to collect him, i believed they didnt bath him or clean him for a long time, his ears r super dirty, so he kept scratchin them till they sore...

One thing about him is, he doesnt bark, i thot he was a mute... He can hear me though, which is gd... But he made alittle noise at my place, even though he still didnt bark, he whined for us to let him out, so it concluded hes not dumb, i was so happy to hear him make noise... Hes very tamed, minus e part where he shred newspapers, play wif his poo n pee, humped my hands n legs...

He needs to be confined 1st, coz hes still a puppy... I let him out very often, n run wif him to train his legs...

He only stayed one night at Jo's place, and then taken over to my place, stayed for another night, and then next evening, taken away again... Sigh... He didnt even haf time to settle down or adapt to e environment... Hes was having diarrhoe somemore... I wonder how is he now... His fate is so different fr Bondie...

When Bondie was bought, everybody, inlcudin her mum in law loved him, jus becoz he's was very small then (3mths old) n hes cute... Even dogs has to face e cruelty of society standard differences, nvm, i will not allow it to happen to him. I will make sure i give him e best i can... To u, he's jus a dog, To him, u're everything...

I hope things get better after he returns...

Somehow, i find myself sharing a similar fate as him, we both r so called jinx in our family, n we were also abandoned... Nobody wanted us ard... So i kind of feel tat its fated tat we meet... However, having him also changed some of my plans... I couldnt proceed wif moving out of my house, which means i would haf to put up wif my family for a much longer time, and also i couldnt keep my own dog, coz my mum n sis already gave me warning against 2 dogs in e house...

I named him Pappy, coz of his breed name Papillon... I took e 1st 2 syllabus, Papi = Pappy. It also rhythms wif Happy, which i hope e name will bless him wif a happy life as well... Hes not a pure breed of Papillon as well... He looks different, i feel tat if he looks very Papillon, he will be loved by more... But its hard to say, since hes still a puppy, he might grow up differently... Papillons haf long coat of fur, his is short for now, maybe it'll grow? We'll see as he grows bigger...

On e honest side, Pappy will not be my choice at e pet shop if i was to choose my own, however, since things happened tis way, i will keep him, n love him wif all i can...


A sneak preview of Pappy...

He doesnt look cute, pretty, nice or watever, but nevertheless, he still deserver our love...

He looks like a cat fr his backview... Initially i wanted to call him Moo Moo, coz of his cowy colors, and then my mum said he looked like a sheep, which he does in tis pic, so i wanted to call him Meh Meh... But after much consideration, Pappy, is still e best name for him...

No comments: