Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cheap Inu...

Someone jus told me, he got his inu at a 10% of wat i spent... Haha, but tts fr Malaysia though... I saw some cheaper series fr e net before also, while i was collecting halfway... But then, u noe me lah, i dun really trust online and further more i had already started on e series so might as well jus pull it thru...

I saw e 50% off on e 2nd box of anime again... But guess wat, e bad vendors actually eliminated Inuyasha off e promotion... So bad!!! How can they do tt!!! I dun think e 4th movie's coming, coz its too new, so i duno when am i going to wait till...

Speakin of inuyasha, while i was browsing e internet for downloads, i saw many many many hentais tt haf e title of inuyasha in it... They all claim tt they r e 1st Inuyasha Hentai, etc... Hahahaha, i seriously wonder wat its going to be like, since Inu is a half demon, half dog, half human... Yucks!!! Gross... But i didnt download any of them of coz... Haha...

Oh Shuzhen, i jus heard tt Suzanne means pretty, heh, suits u lor... Serzanne is e wrong spellin, its Sezanne... So let me knoe again lor...

No comments: