Friday, May 13, 2005

Inu Epi 59

I had tis episode 59 missing fr e inuyasha vcds i owned. It was replaced wif a repetition of episode 60... It didnt bother me e 1st time i watched it mths ago, coz somehow e story flowed, so it didnt affect me at all... And also, i thot it would be manufacturing fault, which means even if i go for an exchange, it would probably be e same for other boxes... Thus, i didnt...

I hope im right though, if not i will kill myself for being so unlucky to take e only faulty box...

However, Shuzhen jus returned me tt particular box last wk... E day i watched Kingdom of Heaven wif her, e day i got tt heavy bottle of drink...

Knowing me, i watched tt box again... And tis time, i was determined to find out whether is tt a missing episode or is it jus a overlap... So i went online to find out, and found e ans...

EPI 59 is missing... Too late to exchange also... Blah...

I paused for a moment, thinking wat to do... E epi title seems rather interestin, even though its about Sango, a character whom i haf e least interests in, but also e character whom i feel had e sadest story in e show...

Thus, ive decided to look for downloads... It was hell... I searched for like an hr, before i come to a site, which need no sign ups, additional softwares... Yes, i am tt lazy... And e file isnt very big, and so i tried my luck...

Fortunately, it worked... I got e clip now, and i am so damn proud of myself... Luckily e site dowloads end at epi 100, i am already way ahead at 130, so i didnt haf to curb my temptations... Haha...

But e clip is somewat funny, especially e translations which took up so much of e screen... Caused its done by some fans, i assumed... E fan even left a email and asked for comments to his/her translations n additional notes... Interestingly, e fan even explained many of e items in e show, like their weapons, wats its made of, and even down to their tibits, e food they eat...

However, one major major downside for me is tt, e sound clip is not in sync!!! E track is faster by 3 seconds than e video (my estimation) ... It somewat irritated me alitttle and gave me a slight headache, coz i think my brain cant accept poor coordination... Saving e clip, e quality is gd, to my surpirse...

But i still appreciated e fact tt i got to watch it in e end... E episode is not bad actually, it was rather moving, wif ayumi hanasaki's dearest playin in e backgrd when e moving words we spoken... I believe i will weep if i was to watch in fr my dvd player, in sync, wif no headaches...

My sis watched it, and she asked me y didnt i burn it out... I asked her wat for and she said so tt i can slot it in my vcd box together wif e rest... But prob is its not sync, and if i burn it as vcd, e quality will worsen even more... If i burn it as data file, then wats e pt of slotting it there when i haf to come into my rm to watch it...

But im still hoping to haf a better ver., i will search again when im not lazy... Heh...

Thru my searching, to my horror, i also found out tt theres actually a fourth movie of Inuyasha, screened end of last yr i think... I believed tt was y i saw e Inuyasha on a magazine last yr (took a glance only) , n i thot they were tokin about e 3rd movie, but apparently, i was wrong... And it was said to be even better than e prev 3... Oh gosh oh gosh... Pls, as much as i wan to continue, Inuyasha is making me broke... Haha...

But im happy at least, isnt tt wat really matters? No?

I wan to watch Chess Master again... Lend me again hor? Hehe...