Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Shaman King

I lent Shuzhen e lovers at dolphin bay drama... Haha, like me, she kept crying too and told me buay tahan, which was exactly wat i told her when i 1st saw e show... Wahahah... Its so nice to share my interests wif others...

I recently started to watch Wed to Fri's Shaman King again, coz i actually find e anime rather funny... Even though e story's not as complicated as Hellsing, etc... E anime is still rather entertaining... E characters r all still small kids, like pokemon... Who possess special powers when they train to be a Shaman, though i duno wat e hell it means... Coz i didnt watch e earlier episodes... Yah yah, dun ask me to check my jap dictionary...

Theres a grp of boys who takes part in e Shaman King fight and e winner will be e Shaman King... I saw one episode when e main lead had his 1st match wif his closest fren... And e both of them were so troubled by e idea and felt they they r so unlucky to fight each other for their 1st fight... But then eventually they will still haf to fight each other in e competition...

I laughed n laughed over e episode, its so cute n funny, e way they talk n react... I stopped after tt, and only started after 20 over episodes were shown... I kind of like e show, its funny and heart warming and excitin at e same time... E show has a fair bit of everything and every aspect u know... And i am extremely touched by their friendship, unity, and chemistry... Cool...

I actually wanted to buy it... But now, Inu is still my priority... So i shall control myself... I saw big big posters at e vcd shops, so i figured it shd be a popular series as well... Heh... Shuzhen is downloadin le... Hope to get fr her too...

No comments: