Sunday, May 22, 2005

When Graphic Artists Get Bored

Tis is so cool, too bad e images cant be enlarged...

http://www.rockinghamremembered.com/ArtistsGetBored.html


I cant blog more now, Pappy is sleepin on my lap, i placed him on my lap so tt my family allows him to be in my rm, hes so poor thing, sitting outside my door, waiting for me to finish using my com, so very kelian... Hes very stone today, kept sleepin, haha, coz he went sleepless last night wif me... I slept at ard 5+am, and my sis slept ard 7am... So e KPO chap stayed up wif us...

Watched Hitch dvd yest, my sis borrowed fr someone... Ok to watch at home for free, not worth e movie money though... She also had Be Cool, but i offed it only 3 mins after screening, not my cup of tea, and e subtitles totally different... Hate tt...

She'll borrow Series of Unfortunate Events for me another time, i will burn it, but need to ask ppl wif dvd writer for help le...

I cant move wif Pappy here... Im so stiff n im getting a backache and my blood's not flowing properly... But jus to remind myself, i wan to tok abit about anime Shaman King in e next entry...

No comments: