Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Updates

I like tis yr's American Idol's single, Inside my heaven (Or isit inside ur heaven, our heaven, aiyah, watever) , i like it better than last yr's I Believe... But, i cant download anything anymore, coz of my firewalls set up to protect my com fr e viruses tt i encountered about a mth plus ago... Viruses or no downloads? I think i choose e latter...

Anyways, i missed so many many days of bloggin, coz i hardly haf time to online tis few days... And so, i will once again change e post day to e exact, so as to document for my ownself to note... For dun get mixed up over tis posts n e previous... I wrote tis 1st, followed by e sat post...

Been out tis 3 days and i am extremely tired... But poor Shuzhen still needs to be out tis 2 days while i haf a break before meeting her again on tis thurs n fri... U r strong gal, my legs r suffering...

Ive been lazy to post pics as well, so i figured i shd do it again... There r some things i would love to show... In fact, i haven even sorted out my genting pics... Wahahah... So many things to do, So little time...

No comments: