Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Monday Trip

Met up wif Shuzhen on Mon... We went Bugis...

One of e things to do was to accompany her go cut hair... Haha, 2 wks in row, 1st was Jul, 2nd was her... Same place at bugis, but for her, its different, she wanted to go QB house cut, then after we finished wif window shoppin, we went to e salon, but there was a long Q... SO we ended up travelin to Bishan J8 instead...

But then to our disappointment, J8's EC house has a long Q too, i think we waited for about 45 mins in total... Unlike Chapter 2 where i accompanied Jul, n i sat beside her, as u know EC house is small n u cannot wait wif her, so i went to walk ard during her 10mins cut...

For a surprise, i decided to buy her some small gifts... Then i saw e rightful one... I bought her a pink shower gel, packaged in a lovely heart bubble, looks so sweet n romantic... E sales girl kept tellin me its smells great, n let me sample e smell, even though it was rather hard to open to prevent leakage, it smells great indeed even though i was smellin her fingers more than e opening, which made me feel rather awkard...

Wat an ideal gift for her genting trip i thot...

And then at another shop, i saw a bubble bath confetti tube, so nice n sweet... I bought 2, one for myself, one for her... Mine is purple flower and white circles shapes, hers is pink n white hearts... Smells great too, but too bad, our hotel is budget, no bubble bath then, nvm... She said can use e flakes to wash hands... Haha

I saw many things, especially accessories tt i wan to buy, but i didnt of coz... Got to save up for my trip... I saw some things tt i wan to buy fr action city, i saw a stuff tt cost $39.95, but cant buy since i dun e tt kind of money now... But i really like it... Not saying wat it is, coz there's only one piece... But its anime stuff, no, not inuyasha tis time...

But speakin of tat, we both saw action city sellin Inuyasha's cursed rosary beads, its purple crystals, think about $10.95... If they sell e sacred jewel, i sure buy!!!

I bought something fr another shop though... I bought Inuyahsa's tarot cards... $8.90. I like it even though its pirated one not like my cardcaptor sakura's deck... Well, its a price of 10 times of difference... Wat can i expect? Its e only one there, n i cant avoid having it, i also found Qi Ling Wang's tarot cards, also only one... Sad, but i can only choose one, i went to hid e other one though... Haha...

We then went to Sakae sushi to eat, didnt really enjoy there, coz they were so inefficient... Sigh... But we had a gd tok though... She then came home wif me to visit my son, and my son's starving fr his late 2 hrs plus dinner, coz mummy went out wif fren... Bad mummy!!! But no choice, finally waited till she hols man... Very long never see her liao...

Tis is e 1st time i left Pappy alone at home for so long, i was so worried... Cant put my mind to ease during e entire day... We r so excited about our trip... Im going in JB early morning on thurs to buy our tickets, hope its still available... Cross my fingers!!!

Pappy's very cute... Finally i haf settled down to read e books i borrowed fr Jul... And Pappy kept disturbing me... Kept wanting to bite my bks... Haha, if torn liao, Jul sure summon her Haa & Muu to kill me!!!

Pappy love to sleep on my tummy when i lie down in e living rm... But when im reading i lay on my stomach, so he kept wanting to climb up on my butt to sleep... Haha, but he kept slipping, kept on droppin off... He then tried for 30 mins while im reading e bk, ignoring him even though im giggling silently for his silly gimmicks...

He tried to claw my butt when hes about to drop off, but his hookin doesnt wokr on my curvy butt!!! Lolx!!! Then, he gave up, he came in front of me, use his paw to bring my book down to look at him... Then he gave me a cute cute pitiful face... Buay tahan!!! Cant resist him man, so i turned ard, lay on my back, n let him climb on my tummy to sleep, while risking e fact of spoilin my eye sight...

Wif such a lovely kid, who can resist his requests? Shuzhen said she missed him wor~~~ So cute...

My Mum lost 80+ dollars at genting, she said initially was losing 500+... Its kinda expected... Pappy very scared of her, he dun even wan to play wif her, coz she cane him all day long... So sad, now hes so restricted... Can see he abit depressed after shes back...

But great news for me is, haha, i hinted my mum, and she returned me my money... She returned me abit, $200, yea!!! I no need worry about my trip le, its all covered now, i can put my mind to ease!!! Tats provided i get e tickets tmr!!! Genting! Here i come!!!

No comments: