Monday, May 09, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven

Finally finally, e stupid me has found out how to post multiple images in a single post in Hello, no more silly copy n paste acts... Haha... So happy, so now i will post up Pappy's pics, i had delayed e post coz i was lazy to copy paste... Now tt its so easy, i dun haf to worry anymore...

I will post it up tmr or something...

Been rather caught up wif stuffs lately, so didnt haf much time to blog... Ive finished reading Jul's 2 books le... And glad tt its still in one piece!!! Now i left 3 more Dan Brown's bks to read... Will be waiting for Shuzhen to lend me liao!!! I wan to read Da Vinci Code!!! But think will haf to wait for mths, since she lent e bks to someone long time ago, and she paiseh to ask back...

Jul lent me Angels & Demons, and i was rather disappointed but i was later told tt out of e 4, tis one is e worst... So yea, i waiting eagerly again!!!

I watched Kingdom of Heaven tis noon... Guess wat?

They actually gave me tis...


Wahahahah, i bought e tickets and then e auntie told me, "Nah, give u". Then she gave me tis, damn cool...

I had received many free gifts fr movies but ive never received anything like tis... Haha... Even though i didnt knoe wats e connection... But later on as i read fr e label, its says "From The Holy Land", well, i think maybe tat line is e only connection...

But then i later suffered e burden of carrying it... It was so heavy, i was carrying so many things... Everyone's staring at me when i was carrying it in my hand... Which prompted me to slip it in into my small small Espirit Bag and risked tearing it... Gosh...

I also bought Inuyasha's final 3rd movie yest, and of coz, ive finished watching it... Wah, tt movie is e best liao, its so gd... So much better than e prev 2 movies, i was glued thru out e movie... But then, shd watch e movie after e whole TV series, coz its somewat linked alittle... Abit spoilt for me, coz i can already guess how Naruku die...

But in tt movie, i saw Inuyasha's Father for e 1st time, saw how he died, and e parents story... He is so handsome, much more handsome than Sesshomaru (Inu's demon brother) ... And i saw e baby inu, so cute, he was crying... Haha, but it was a sad story...

Kingdom of Heaven is a gd movie... Alot of ppl said its damn great, so i was somewat disappointed... But u shd catch it nonetheless... It can be classified in one of e best epics... U will love it if u r not a fan of e past epic movies... But its a very forgettable movie... Coz e story n character is not strong enough to etched in ones mind or heart... On e contrary, Troy which floped in movie sense, was much more memorable...

To me, Alexandra was still much better... E only thing i dun like about Alexander was e sex scenes, gay scenes, guys french kissings, etc... It was damn disgusting to watch... I haf nothin against gayism, jus tt i dun like to watch... Gross me out...

Overall, i still prefer King Aurther, which till now, no epics can yet be compared... I also love Master n Commander for its story for e emotional impact... Which they deserved their winning at e oscar... I like Gladiator, for e way they crafted e characters, very memorable... But above all, i love Lord of e Rings, haha, but its not an epic... Haha, so its ruled out...

Go watch go watch, im sure majority will like it... Although tickets r kinda expensive now... But i believe its worth it for some entertainment...

No comments: