Saturday, May 14, 2005

Great Saturday!!!

Met up wif Shuzhen today... Due to many changes wif timings, finally we met up today...

Its so funny, both of us wanted to go KTV, but neither one of us spoke up coz we were both doubting each other... We were thinkin tt maybe e other party dun wish to go... Haha... Tok about chemistry right?

Finally i told her long time never sing liao, and she popped e qns... She even typed e qns out in msn then erase it coz scared i dun wish to go, type it, erase it, 3 times, thk goodness i tok about it... We were so relieved... And im really glad we went today... To our amazement, we did a last minute 1 hr away bookin at our fav place, and e place is available... Surprising surprising...

I finally got to drink my fav, strawberry milk tea wif real strawberries inside... Very nice, but it was too sweet today, i even diluted it wif Shuzhen's water... Haha, but im still happy... I duno y, but i really really really really really enjoyed e ktv totally, at e end, i jus dun wish it to end, its like haven sang enough... Its e most enjoyable, even though nothin really changes...

Then after which, we headed to Heeren, where me n her, spent quite abit, i spent a bomb actually... Scary... Shuzhen, u lah, everytime go out wif u sure burn my pocket...

KTV was $16.50... I bought one pink bag $18.90, 1 pair of nice big earrings $6.90, 2 lovely pouches $17.80 (1 to put makeup, 1 to put sanitary pads), 1 cheap watch $9.90 (tt Shuzhen mentioned look very me, and looks great on my wrist), 1 four leaf clover crystal hair tie band $7.90, 1 crystal hair clip $4.90, and i bought a lovely fluffy skirt, $29, fr a new shop called WH at taka... I totally love it, going to wear it at genting... Of coz as usual, there always seem to be a million other stuffs tt i cant afford to buy, wahahaha...

We went over to cineleisure's food court to eat... Tis is weird, for e 1st time since so long, i actually enjoyed my food... I ate Jap curry katsu bento $4.90, it tasted greeeaaaaaaaattt... So gd for e price, now i no need go Edo liao... Edo's curry rice used to be my fav but it costs $9.90 i think... I am so shocked at my food...

I also bought toblerone dark choc $2.75, for my trip, i bought one small facial wash $1.99, e other day as well... At cold storage taka, i saw something, and i screamed, causing everyone to look at me, thinking im crazy... I saw INUYASHA SWEETS tt comes together wif a character clip... E sweet wrappers haf all e main characters printed on them individually... I bought 2 sets $5, coz i wanted both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's clips... Hahaha, so happy...

I am in a great mood now, everything's pretty, every thing's sweet, on e contrary to how i feel tis morning...

I am so excited about e trip tmr night... Im going sleepless tonight... So tt i will sleep during e coach trip... If not it will be damn miserable like last time... Last yr, i couldnt sleep, then i had to stone myself for like 6/7 hrs staring at nothin, wif nothin to do, no music to listen to etc... Coz Shuzhen needs to sleep, there wasnt anyone awake to tok to me, except e driver... And i couldnt look at e scenary coz i sat in e outer seat, damn miserable, miserable, miserable... E coach is in 80% darkness somemore...

But tis time abit different, ive got my mp3player at least, but i hope i still sleep... So tt i can walk more and take more awake pics... Heh... Duno wat i'll do tonight, i'll pack tmr. Maybe i'll paint my nails? See how bah...

My mum dreamt tt we missed e coach at 10pm tmr night, and tt its raining... Choi!!!! Im meeting Shuzhen 830pm tmr, then we go in JB then take e coach... Hope theres no jam though... I also dreamt tt we couldnt stop quarrelin e whole trip there, Choi Choi!!! Haha, but its impossible in reality i think... So far, we got cold war be4 when younger, but never really quarrel...

Sooooooooooo lookin forward... Sooooooooooo happy... Man zu man zu man zu man zu...

No comments: