Thursday, May 19, 2005

We R Back!!!

We r back yest late evening, safe n sound, but suffered terribly thru e return journey as e nauseousness kicked in fr e horrible bumpy ride...

Very very very tired... I didnt wan to do anything but to rest... But i cant...

I may post up our travel log soon... I had jus transfered e ridiculous no. of pics we took using 5 SD cards... I haf to return Shuzhen 3 borrowed SD cards tmr, so tt she can return Marcel everything on fri, so cannot slack!!!

Guess how many pics we took?



438 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Scary man, n u noe wat, fr wat i saw, less than half is about Genting, we were busy photo whoring and i was stalked by a pervert in my rm, taking pics of every movement i make... Damn... More story about e pervert on my travel log entry soon... Theres lots of photoshoppin to do as well, most were taken under lousy conditions... I will haf to decide on e pics to post up as well...

Shuzhen, give more time for e lazy gal yah??? Really alot leh... Haha...

~ to be continued ~