Sunday, May 01, 2005

I Tried It Again

Ok, i didnt do my bolo, i tried e cream pasta again, twice actually... But i used spam instead tis time... Coz no more meat liao... Also, i had finished my screw driver pasta, watever u call it... So i used linguine tis time...





E taste has improved even better... After eating, my bowl, ive decided to get a guinea pig and also to use up e ingredients... Actually, i had to brave myself to do it...

My sis woke up, so i asked her whether she wans to eat pasta, since theres nothin at home for her to eat for lunch... She excitedly said ok, while e pressurized me started to cook again...

Y?

Coz my sis only eat gd food... Shes extremely fussy about food... And she never eat hawker food unless u promised e food to be e best in sg, then she will go wif u, otherwise, she'll rant over u for suggesting hawker food...

Even though i was rather afraid of e negative comments crashing my cook's ego, but i also need to know where my new food stand... So which better person to taste than her... She love my bolo pasta, so its rather easy to get her to try my current one...

So, breaking into heavy sweat as usual, i whipped up e dish again jus after i finished my own... But hers is slightly different, i actually added salt, mine didnt haf any salt at all... Coz personally, i seldom use salt... I like rich but light taste... She requested it to be more salty, so i did, but when i tasted it, i find it rather salty for my standard...

She took her bowl out, and started eating... I quickly finished washing e dishes and went to sit beside her wif Pappy...

Then i popped e magic qns wif much courage!


Me: Hao chi mah? (food nice?)

Sis: Nice!

Me: Got homely feeling or not?

Sis: Have... Nice...


Wahahahaha, im so happy... Coz if not nice she will say one... So i know its true, further more, she loves to eat cream pasta since young, so it makes me even happier... And i purposely wan to cook e dish to give off a homely feeling, n to my surprise, it did!!! Heh heh... So now i can add one more dish to my cooking list in my mind...

Shuzhen told me my bolo pics look nicer... But she added maybe its coz of e color... Yah, i think so too... But maybe also coz i didnt pose my cream pasta... My bolo i took some time to take e pics, tis cream one i anyhow take so maybe no feel... Heh...

Next time cook for u eat ok?

Im going to cook for my mum try, see if she likes it...

No comments: