Sunday, May 15, 2005

Off We Go ~~~

Meeting my gal in a few hrs time... Think she mus be busily packin her stuffs... Poor her, she had to go for early tuition today, then later met up wif Marcel at NUS coz he stays there, to borrow his digital cam... She jus reached home a few moments ago...

Guess wat?

I didnt stay awake last night... Haha, i was very tired, so i headed to bed about 230am... However, even though my eyes were closin and i was extremely tired, i couldnt sleep... I laid on my bed like a dead fish till about 5am, finally i managed to doze off...

Then ard 9+am, she messaged me while on her way to her tutee's place... And told me she couldnt sleep last night coz she was too excited... Haha, and tt she too slept at 5+am...

But horrible thing was, i actually dozed off again after e messages... I woke up at 10+am... So late already, gosh, how am i suppose to sleep in e coach tonight??? Miserable miserable... My plans all failed... Damn... Nvm, i'll see how it goes... Im having a slight headache, will take some panadols before i go...

I had done all e things im supposed to do... I showered Pappy, groomed him, fed him his medi, packed my stuffs... Cleared my mails, played my neopets, checked everything online etc, and of coz lastly to blog tis entry...

I took a long long shower jus now to keep myself very clean for e trip, coz i dun really like e bathrm of tt cheap hotel... I basically scrubbed every inch of myself...

Today i tried a new shower foam, its Dettol's shower gel, cool ver. Its damn cool really, i was already freezing when i use e wash, and then, when i rinsed off e soap wif cold water, i literally had to run ard in e bathrm... Its so cold!!! Bbbbrrrrr.... After ive changed, e cool menthol feel is still there, love it!!! Feel so bacteria free now... Haha...

After tis, i will paint my nails, then play wif Pappy for e last hr of my time here today, eat my dinner, feed Pappy, feed him his medi, change, make up and then poooofffff!!!

Off i go ~~~ Yea~~~ See ya guys ard when im back ~~~ Adios ~~~

Oh, forgot to mention... Its my 2nd sis bday today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!! Luv tt ring ur bf gave u, suits me totally... Haha.. Oops... Heh :P

No comments: