Monday, May 23, 2005

Pappy Puke, Again

Brought Pappy to pets movers again yest evening... Wah, 1st time went there in evening, soooooooo many ppl n dogs, abit e scary... Very crowded i wan to faint... But Pappy had a great time, he made alot of frenz... I was observin him, and i realised he usually look for black or dark dogs like him and big dogs... Duno y, hahaha... Lucky hes not a humper yet unlike Bondie, no rapin... He only went to approach males...

My mum wanted me to bring him swim, but no towel no anything cannot lah... Think next time i bring him go East Coast swim... Sigh... If only Shuzhen got car, then we can go there wif Pappy...

On his return trip, he puked in e car again... Tis time, his puke kena my skirt, my shirt, my shoes, my legs, arms, on e seat n on e carpet as well... Sigh... Luckily not smelly, only got his crackers smell... But carpet hard to wash, so my bro in law was abit e angry... Sigh... Think really shdnt bring him out on e car liao, duno will he recover or not, or will he continue suffer like me?

I felt very sick fr e ride too, but i can still manage, he cant... If go out, i mus make sure i remember to bring plastic bag liao... Promise!!!

One super fat n humongous shitzu made fren wif Pappy, then they both lied on e grass facing each other, so cute... I wonder wat they tok about... I saw one n only Papillon there, and i showed my mum, then she asked me, "Huh? Then how cum Pappy dun look like tt one? Pappy so ugly!!!" Its a gd thing dogs dun understand our full language...

My mum came wif us for e 1st time, i pulled her along, coz i wan her to at least move n go out walk walk... But then, she made e trip rather unhappy as usual... SHe even shouted her words in e car, which were so loud i had to move my head farther away fr her... Its jus a car, i dun understand y she had to shout... Jus like she loves to shout thru e phones...

E dog run ended when Pappy, together wif 2 other new frenz, ran across e whole area wif super duper lightning speed... They kept running and running, i couldnt even catch him... 3 of them got everyone's attention... So cute, i felt like a proud mother suddenly... I heard a couple sayin, "Look, those 3 competing who runs faster!". Haha, finally Pappy's in e limelight... He was e only black dog among e 3... And apparently he was e fastest, coz e other 2 were sort of chasing him in e end... You go, boy!