Friday, August 12, 2005

Bday Dinner @ Orchard Hotel

I had my early bday dinner with my mum, big sis, and her hubby at Orchard Hotel just now... 2nd sis cannot make it, as usual...

Funny thing is, for the other days where i do not have plans, i leave work at 6pm on the dot, today i actually left at 640pm... Haha... So unlucky right... So i met them directly at 7pm whereby they picked me at my blk area... I wanted to go home and rest awhile 1st u noe... Lucky they come pick me, if not i sure late if take MRT...

I bloody hell forgot to bring my huge water bottle today, jus becoz i placed it at a different location today... Bloody hell...

Anyways, i haf one mth free of silly BYEBYE RING RING service... So instead of e usual dial tone u hear when u call me, u hear ppl toking and or music... So, those who didnt understand English, quickly ended e call coz they thot they went into my voicemail...

Ended up my phone bill increased, coz i haf to call them back... Once or twice is ok, but not every time mah... Incoming is free, out going is limited...

I think tis is how they make money...

Back to e dinner...

Dinner is great, never had the international buffet or Orchard Hotel before... Its nice... But u can only get a place thru reservation, u seldom get seats... Nice hotel, nice lobby, but bad lounge singers, similar to e girls from superstar... Not tt it matters, i jus heard them when i went to e toilet... Haha...

There is one oyster section, where the chef open each oyster on e spot for u... I ate 4... I went back to e table n said e next following rubbish.

"His job is terrible hor, everyday stand there open oysters... So tough to open!"

After it came out fr my mouth, i realised i said stupids things...

"Of coz got shifts one mah!" My bro in law shouted...

Haha, yalor...

The food isnt excellent, but gd enuff... Next time, i mus find a fren to sample every singapore hotel's food... Wahahah, tt shall be my lifetime goal... In fact, i had already been to quite many... So my journey shall continue when i find one zhi1 ying1...

To find a fren to sleep in every sg gd hotels is really impossible enuff... But i think food shd be reasonable right? After all, its not tt ex...

Tmr got to wake up early, duno wan to watch Shaman King later or not...

Tis yr's bday, i dun haf celebration, so wat if its 21, doesnt make any difference anyway... In fact, i already had a celebration mah, at Shuzhen's bday, jus imagine myself in her shoes can liao...

But of coz, i'll be going out with her... Meeting her tmr for ktv, dinner, then movie (Charlie & the Choc factory) but i heard tt show sucks leh... Nvm lah, go see my idol can liao... Haha... Then i wan to get some stuffs, and also take some pics, and laze ard city hall and my fav spot then take night rider back... Abit pathetic right... Nvm lah...

Sun's program's still pending...

My big sis gave me a crystal pendant, my fav Swarovski brand... I like, but i may need to get a chain... See how bah... And its a amethyst butterfly, my fav color besides green, and my fav butterfly... Cool~

Tmr i go hospital 1st, get my father's letterbox keys and his housing installment n misc payment booklets, to get his bills and pay for him...

Sian leh, got to take cab there, then most prob take cab to orchard... Sigh... Got to pay alot of surcharges leh...

But then, if i dun do it, nobody will... So i haf to do it no matter wat...

I go tmr coz i dun wan to go on my bday, very bu ji2 li4...

Time passes so soon hor, when everyone ard me turned 21, i thot mine still far away... And everyone can do certain things while i still cant... Like go watch R21 movies, not tt i haf a prob wif it anyway, i go watch R21 movies all these yrs... But then going there knowing tt they check ur IC and also bo chap them is soo soo different...

Haha...

Ok la, shall stop here... Blog more again... I haf many things i wan to say... But not enuff time... No choice lah, work liao is lidat...

Forgot to mention, i very full leh, then kena motion sickness, coz long journey, then return journey they go for long spins... Wan to collapse inside liao, my gastric juice already flow to my mouth... Sigh... When will i ever recover from tt???

Feel so sick... Blah...

No comments: