Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Felt Better

Felt slightly better today. A few episodes of Naruto i missed from e last series i borrowed, and some rest, helped me abit...

My mood is not so tense anymore...

And bloody hell, i am blogging in the office!!! Mus be itchy backside... Not scared kena scolded arh? Duno leh... Haha...

Ranting over, though e main issue is still there, but dun worry... I'll get it all sorted out... I definately will... Since i haf been getting over things myself over the past yrs anyways... I will come back better and STRONGER!!!

I jus need some time n space to overcome certain aspects of my weakness...

Shuzhen passed me the rest of e Naruto series... So i'll be mugging to e pc extensively again...

As i expected, Chouji and Neji are saved... Hahaha...

I received a sad truth from her though... In the manga... GAARA (my fav character) died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alamak... How can? I was so depressed...

But lucky anime changed sotry arh... Gd gd...

For my bday, i received Ang Bao from my mum n sis... So i can tide thru this mth... Haha, since i took last mth's pay to get my hp...

Alright... Back to work...

Back to the boring, web!!!!

Arrrhhhh... Sianz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »