Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm In Love ~~~

With which guy?

Pui! Nope...

Im in love with my new hp!!!


MOTOROLA E680I, their latest hp...

Ok, stop telling me motorola no trade in value, i will never do it! Understand!

Besides, tis is my 1st time getting a moto phone... My prev was 2 panasonic and 1 samsung... I kept all of them...




I did a whole week of research in my office everyday for e past week before i set my hands on tis one... Even though my heart had already decided e moment i saw it... Wahahaha... My 1st phone tt is big... Usually my phone is those sleek sleek, small small, or got crytals one... But i like tis one, great features, appearance i can accept too, not so guy... And e price is within my range as well...

But lucky i tt day never go buy on impulse... I wanted to, but tat outlet no tis new model... Heng arh!

Today i went hor, got promotion! I saved 100 dollars... It went from 500+ to 400+... So happy... I signed 2 years of contract and they gave me $128 rebate somemore... Wahahhaha, i am a happy girl today!!!

Inside got one more extra batt!!! Wahahaha... Free wireless headset!!! Wahahahaha...

Happy happy happy...

And e theme inside got green color one!!! Wahahaaha...

I read e manual liao, coz never use moto be4...

U noe wat? My phone is a AI robot!!! I can talk to it... I say out the number, e phone will key in, i say "Dial Out", the phone call out for me... And tt robot (male voice) even can read out my messages, even those tt i short cut make no sense words... So cool~~~

Its a phone for lazy ppl!!!

And i love e handwrittin feature, so easy to type chinese now...

Wif e stylus, hand writting, voice commands, i believe i can never get a normal hand type phone again...

Definately a phone to keep for a long time... No regrets!!!

I also bought one small silk pouch, one make up pouch, one casual handbag, one hp holder, and 2 hair products... I couldnt find any suitable hp holder to put in my office... Nvm, anytime...

I encountered weird ppl and unhappy things today also, but its so common everyday for me till i find it nothin much liao... Haha, see how bah, maybe i blog again tmr or something... I going to watch finish e naruto later... Tmr got work to do...

Heh... But i felt very sad when i put my old phone into e box... I even took a long look at it before i closed e box... So sad!!! Nvm, next time when i got house, i display them out as antiques... Wahahah...

I AM SO MUCH IN LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV...................