Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lunch - Sliced Fish Soup Wif Rice

Tis is the most troublesome lunch i had since ive started working here...

Oh btw, HAPPY 1 MTH WORKING ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

Yah, i work for bloody so long liao, n today i realised only one mth... Times passes so slow eh? One more mth for probation... Yea, my probation 2 mths only...

Anyways, back to the lunch...

Tis time, the food came in those packets... Since its wet, i would haf to empty it into a bowl... Troublesome leh... I went to the pantry, got myself a huge scary bowl... Poured the soup and splashed all over the basin... Nvm, i kena some on my pants somemore... Luckily, its black...

Then i went back to my table, put e bowl on e newspaper. Then when i tried to shift it, e soup splashed out all over... Luckily got newspapers... And luckily my work not underneath... Coz sometimes i jus put e newspapers on my work, and put my food on top... Coz wun really stain mah, got e plastic containers tt u takeaway...

Aiyah. I had a messy lunch, and i ate e slowest coz of e packaging... It was a huge bowl... I wanted to leave some soup behind... But then throw where? Toilet bowl? Basin? Sigh, forget it, i poured it into my throat... And when i did tt, e soup poured on myself... *faintz*

After everything, i got to use my wet tissue to wipe the whole table...

I went back to the pantry to wash e bowl, then i saw dirty cups in the basin... Biangz... See liao so eye sore... Aiyah, wash lah... Help them wash... Guys dun wash cups... Wat to expect? Nvm lah... Few cups only... But i becum wet wet... Hahahha...

Ok la, since nothin much to do, quite new for a change...

When u eat alone arh, no matter how i take my time, i always finished my food in less than 10 mins... Which of coz, the guys will like finish their food in 5... Normal 1 hr lunch in other companies becum 15 mins finished and back to worK...

Ive decided to bring some milo 3 in 1 to the office... Then i can drink when im bored... They haf coffee and tea but i dun like...

Now my stomach big big containing e huge bowl of soup... FULL ALERT!!!!

No comments: