Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Forgotten & Others Stuffs

Forgotten The Way Where Light Once Shone,
Forgotten The Path Where One Belong,
Forgotten The Will To Live And Fight,
Forgotten The Pain And Sleepless Nights.

Forget Is What Most Man Will Do,
But Forget I Did Not,
Because Of You.

I received this message today. From a number unnamed in my phone. He messaged me yesterday to wish me a Happy National Day, and wished that i have been doing well recently.

I knew hes waiting for my reply.

But i won't. And i never will...

From the moment, i chose to delete certain named contacts, i had already decided to never ever return any replies to these ppl...

Unfortunately, to me, he is forgotten. Or shall i say, i do not even know who he is... Coz i have no idea.

But i gathered he should be one of those IRC guys i knew, whom i deleted in mass from my hp mths ago...

I made a pact to myself then. I do not wish to be involved with guys for some time... I just wan to be alone... In fact, i do not wish to be involved with anyone... I really just wan to be alone...

After being hurt so badly by friends, family, bfs... I wondered, why shd i even bother... If theres no involvement, there wont be any complications... In my life, i wish nothing more than just to be peaceful...

I dun mind doing boring stuffs, i dun mind leading a normal life, coz these r things i never seem to haf e privilege to haf...

But when i saw tat message... Something in me saved it... I just deleted it off my hp, i jus wan the message... Nothing else...

I know its a forwarded message, but i also know whoever he is, he did made some effort, coz he had a personal message after tt...

But then, i do not take my words back...

I do not know how long can i keep my "alone status", but nevertheless, i do not wish it to end so soon...

Initially, i intended to write a happy entry, coz i dun wan it to be tainted...

Nvm, shall write something else...

I found another working file that contained my overwritten works... So im saved in a way... For tt, its gd... Met a new staff from M'sia... Had been emailin him alot, he came over today to visit our office and to take his namecard nicely done by your truly... Heh...

Finally saw his face... Haha... He was sort of delighted to see me as well... Heh...

My Boss booked Hotel 81 for him, he'll be back to M'sia tmr...

I seriously think im destined to work in a Male Dominated Environment, as in those tt i am the only female there... Nvm lah, i dun work well wif females anyway... Cant stand their politics n gossips... Lame...

By the way, u knoe Singapore published tt book with photographs for its 40th Bday? Just to let u knoe, JAC KEE, he got two photos selected... And its in tt book... So he got it for free... Dun ask me wat pic he took, i duno, i only heard fr him tt its nature pics...

But hes damn proud of it... So i thot i'll say it here...

Guess wats e 1st thing i said when he told me his works got selected?

I asked...

GOT MONEY OR NOT???


Hahahahahaha... Damn funny right...

Of coz dun haf lah, he only got e book sent to him... Free...


Tmr i'll say something about Shaman King And Naruto... I also may wan to tok about my office toilet... We'll see...

Shuzhen going to lend me the rest of the Naruto series, oh no, means next week i wun be blogging again... Haha, who cares...

No comments: