Monday, August 08, 2005

Im Loving It!

I jus cant stop loving my phone... Never haf i felt so much love left in me... Then again, i love everything i buy... Coz i got TASTE!!! Wahahaha...

My Pappy jus puked beside me... 2 TIMES SOMEMORE!!! After i cleared e 1st, which looked like gui tiao, he did it again, tis time it looked like shit... He can actually puke two kinds of food out, power sia...

Okok, forget wat i said... I jus had my dinner too... I had nasi lemak...

Wa, i showed my phone to my colleagues... TIs morning, when he came to pick me, i immediately told him i bought new hp... Not hao lian its coz, 2 weeks ago, suddenly, he said, "Eh Celes, change ur phone leh! So old liao, see liao sibei eye sore!", which i replied to him, "U sponsor me lor, i'll change!"...

Haha, so he was e 1st i told in e office... Then they played wif my phone... I showed them the AI features... Haha, cool arh... They were so bloody hell impressed... And of coz my LINUX OS is no kidding feat man... Even though its only 65K, u cant believe e quality of e screen...

After i told them how much, and e packaged i received, wif e wireless headset, extra batt etc... They were so hooked... Haha...

One colleague jus bought his O2 last week, he saw my hp on my desk while walkin pass me, and said, its beautiful...

Another one said, sibei swee...

Nice right... Wahahah... I am a happy girl today again...

Before i went home, tt O2 hp colleague said, tmr he go trade in... Haha...


But then hor, today not so gd...

The namecard and catalogue print out not gd leh... Not my fault, its e shop... Boss said next time, i go down better, coz i knoe... So my colleague said next time we 2 go together... But i scared motion sickness leh... Wait he find out, then he pick me up will be scared le next time...

Its my little secret...

Then hor, i accidentally overwritten my logo working files... Damn jialat, hope those wun be chosen, if not i'll haf to redo fr scratch... Duno Illustrator got cache one or not... Nvm, wed then check...

Have i said it?

Yes?

Dun Care!!!

I JUS LOVE MY PHONE TO BITS!!!