Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blog Abit Lah

As much as i dun wish to ignore my blog... I had to bloody hell quickly watch finish Naruto to return SHuzhen... Tmr she hand me e rest of e Naruto series... *faintz*

But blog abit lah... I everyday come in my blog see no update so ke lian...

Oh, a post note, i said Stealth is abit hao siao, hao siao not as in e mandarin hao3 siao4, its e holkien version... Haha, i didnt realised until some asked me about it... Paiseh arh, i didnt think much about it... Its not a funny show... Nono...

YES! Today Thurs liao, on sat i am going to go shopping!!! Actually, not really la, i wan to get a new hp, 2 hp holders, one to put in office, one to put beside my mattress... And one my hair serum... Will be going down to orchard to get all these... Go myself la, chop chop finish then cum back home...

Oh, not forgetting mus go see my Dad on sat... Hes at Bright Vision Hospital now, sigh... Got to take cab again...

The ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS2 came to my office today... I signed everything and chop company stamp... So happy, coz my colleague said its mine so i settle... Haha... I open everything like unwrap present lidat... So excited... Was waiting e whole day, came in only after 3pm...

Oh, and i sent my design for their namecard and one of their product catalogue for printing today... Hope it all turns out fine, collecting on sat too, but i no need go down coz i no vehicle... Heh...

I love e illustrator packaging leh, so beautiful... The 3d flowers...

Original is original lor, so many things inside e box, so nice... I put everything on my table... Coz ITS MINE!!! Wahahaha, but my colleague ask me teach leh...

Ive got e original serial number... ORIGINAL ONE LEH!!!

But then, so wat... Cannot lah... Cannot abuse e trust... Besides, i activated e serial liao...

ANyways, e 1st thing i did was to try out their new 3D features... Wa, so godly!!! Can do 360 degrees 3d models and stuffs, and can do texture mapping somemore...

Sibei powerful, but then hor, my 1G ram also nearly crash leh... How lidat? Hahaha...

They had too many awesome features inside... But my computer cannot handle... Then scarly, i use back photoshop... Haha... Cannot la, my Boss will kill me for spending 1000+ on my silly stuffs...

I brought home e whole thick manual and training video to study... But then, Naruto or Work???

Naruto or Work?

Naruto or Work?

Naruto or Work?





Hack!

I go watch Naruto 1st... Haha... Dun sack me hor? E previous person who was working in my position was sacked less than a mth, coz he couldnt live up to his words... During interview, he said this can tt can... But then end up, duno anything... Sibei jialat... How can lidat? Overpromise liao lah...

I hope they dun sack me though... At least my design skills can right? Do so many things liao... Heh...

Tataz...