Sunday, August 07, 2005

Im Finally Done! Jul and Gang!

Yea, im done with Naruto temporarily... Im done wif e series i borrowed. Stopped at a weird point though, i stopped at the death of Neji. So sad... Duno Chouji and Neji really die or not... Nvm, i'll ask SHuzhen...

But then got 4 episodes missing, Epi 94, which is not really impt, it was part of a battle... E battle between Tsunade, Jiraiya, Orichimaru, Naruto, and tt medi squad guy, haha, forgot his name. Oh, and Shikune... Arh, something lidat lah...

Then, impt thing is missing epi 107-109... The parts where Sasuke turned to the dark side... Haha, sounds like star wars eh? And Rock Lee's operation...

Looks like i'll haf to continue on the manga from now on... But at least i can take my time...

Im now left wif 2 other series of anime, but those two i can take my own sweet time as well...

Oh, INUYASHA no more le... Be cek thing is, last epi no ending one... The evil ones not killed yet, and their mission not completed yet... Wat followed thru e ending, was thankin e audience for their 4 yrs of continuos support, and their manga will continue...

SO sad... Inuyasha no manga to read here... So i'll haf to imagine myself le... Sigh, nvm... Wait for their 4th movie to come here... But i doubt it will... Nvm...

INUYASHA shall end here... Saga completed... Chapter closed... Dun think about it anymore... At least its not an unwanted ended i saw from Qi Ling Wang (Chess Spirit)... Qi Ling Wang left me so unsatisfied with their ending... And though i continued to read e rest of the story thru manga, im still not happy... Not happy how they make the ending...

I went thru a tedious video workshop of illustrator CS2 at home jus now... Stress leh, but its interesting... Im beginning to get the hang of it... And im loving it... So gd arh, if during poly times got AI CS2, alot of assignments can be done so easily... Ive never learnt so much about Illustrator before... Definately opened my eyes...

Ok la, coz i used to be skeptical of tt software... But now, its really different... While photoshop pretty much stayed stagnant, Illustrator took a deep leap... Im totally impressed! Now freehand is pretty much losing itself, after its much talked about saga wif it being taken over by Adobe...

Sigh, we went thru e hard way man... Technology had made most of my stuffs obselete... But nvm la, tts life anyway...

I had a weird dream last night... I dreamt tt Rumei called... Then she jio me go genting wif their gang on sat and come back on mon, she asked me take Mon leave somemore... I told her cannot, i said i'll come back myself on sun... So means next day... They driving up with 2 cars... Wif her, Jul, Jian An, Jerric, Adriel, Jesper, etc... SOme not even my frenz, so funny... Duno y i dreamt of them... Maybe coz i haf been reading their blogs bah... Haha...

She called like 1+ am... Then they came down to my house to pick me... Actually only Jul and RM, e rest duno where yet... Packed my stuff like mad, then eventually, went wif them...

The original 6 hr journey became like 1 hr in my dream... After we reached, e place was like room temperature... Sianz... Then theres tis smart alec, who trys to act like he knoes e place so well... But then hes not anyone of e above i mentioned... DUno where he popped out...

Then we checked in to Theme Park Hotel, i was complaining... DUno y they picked tt... Ex and lousy... But the room is like an empty office, wif a whole lane of mattresses lined next to each other... E staff explained tis is e best hotel for big groups like us... Jus like campin...

Like real... We were sharing e place wif so many other big groups wif only ONE TOILET!!!

Then i duno wat happened le...

Next idiotic thing was, my dream repeated itself... So time wasting... But e ending's different tis time... Same thing, both gals came to my house, but tis time, somehow, things keep corkin up, preventing me from finish packing, etc...

Tis is weird... My 1st time dreaming of them... Haha...

But no Astra, haha, think maybe coz he not in sg la... So not possible to appear in my dream... Haha, duno la, its jus so weird...


2 comments:

Astra said...

imagine if i appeared in ur dream. that'll freak me out.
.Astra

Celestine said...

Haha, dreams sometimes are jus so creepy n freaky...