Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lunch - Huge Malay Food

My colleague bought Malay rice for me... Wah lao, e rice so much i can eat 3 meals... So scary... But the food is gd though, i 1st time eat... Just abit wasteful... He said scared i not full... Haha... Very ex though, its 4 bucks...

Usually my food 2-3 bucks... Today becum 4, hmm, shall not eat tt so often... I wanted to eat Curry one, but he never go there... So i duno wat to eat, then follow their choices...

Jialat lah, i do their website till meet quota liao, so i cannot continue, unless we remove some old stuffs or increase the quota... Kept calling the design firm, and they quoted me crazy rates... So ex for a ugly design and a small space... Siao...

Then my Boss said tis weekend then she review e site and see how...

Then how? Meanwhile i got nothin to do liao leh... She asked me do letterhead... I finished liao, 8 designs...

Sian sian sian sian...

This week is super slow... Hw to tahan like tt??? But lucky wed liao... If its still mon, i will die...

No comments: