Tuesday, August 30, 2005

WAR IS COMING - EXCLAIMED JUL

Early in e morning, when i was so busy... Jul suddenly msg me thru msn and told me war is coming... The end is nearing... etc etc...

Being e usual ignorant self, i hurried down my office building and saw tis!













I saw soldiers preparing their weapons... And i thought i was dreaming... I stared at the comotion for awhile... Then my Boss called my hp, "Celes arh, see finish liao quickly come up, i need u to do some filing!"...


To her disappointment... I never managed to get back... Coz the soldiers took me away...




They hid me inside for awhile... While the war is going on... I screamed and screamed till my throat hurts... But to no vail... Finally, a kind soldier unlocked my cell, and took me away...


I thot i was to go back to work...

But i was wrong...



They took me into a old mansion, where there is tis rusty old heavy metal door... Kept in secret... Nobody in e world know about it...




Then, they transported me deep underground...


For a moment, i thought i was going to hell...




Seconds turn to minutes,
Minutes turn to hrs,
Hrs turn to days,
Days turn to weeks,
Weeks turn to months,
Months turn to years...




We worked very hard underground, serving the soldiers...




Eggs and bacons were luxuries served only to the soldiers... Our hair got so long, but we cant cut it... To avoid being tangled to dangerous stuffs... We plaited it...



Pappy got so old, that his black hair all turned white... And he was tortured, being stretched by a stretching machine...



At last, my last days of my life... Waiting to die on my bed... As I see my Pappy one last time, whimpering by my bed side... I rest my soul...


Peace everyone! Peace! V

(At least theres a bed, ive been sleeping on mattresses all my life!)

No comments: