Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I Look You No Up!

HYPOPOTAMUS! HYPOPOTAMUS!

Haha, thks to Jul, someone arh, i learnt a new word... She always have tonnes of "creative" words/ideas running about in her mind...

But i love it!

HYPOPOTAMUS!!!

Dun get it? Nvm, go figure...

I went to read the Hippo... Well, courtesy of u noe who...

Thought im not yet done... But im already as pissed... Though its on a total separate issue altogether...

Definately, im not able to judge tt hippo, on whether i shd feel the same anger...

I hate backstabbers, definately... And i most cannot tolerate Hippos...

I SEE THAT HIPPO NO UP!

Not coz u r a hippo, its coz of your personality... I accept Hippos... Coz they are swimming all around me, but luckily, my company dun haf hippos... Haha...

I left e phrase, "I see her no up!" on msn before i logged off my com in e office... I didnt even haf time to wait for replies... Coz colleague waiting to send me home mah, didnt wan him to wait... Guilty leh... I got heart one ok?

Ok back to e hippo...

HIPPO claims that hippo went thru alot in life, haf a shitty family(she named it IRRITATING TROUBLEMAKING FAMILY), and blame on fate y she was born there... She also claimed tt she had shitty relationships and tt her life is shitty...

Now, i haf a high toleration level reading stuffs... But i was so angry then... Y?

Ppl who haf been thru more hardships, are supposedly, shd be more mature, understanding, and can handle themselves better... Especially for those with incomplete families, they are generally more independant, coz they haf been thru more...

So, tis HIPPO completely turned otherwise... She still break down like at least once every week... COmplain tis complain tt... Put e blame on everyone else but never on herself...

U haf been thru so much for NOTHING, HIPPO!!!

She tried to be an angel, and kept saying super nice things to portray how nice she is... But unfortunately, HIPPOS cannot keep up the angelic appearance forever... Coz u r a HIPPO!!! Through more n more words... She had started to reveal more n more ugly side of her... Unknowingly to her it seems... Or she doesnt care anymore, since she was attached to a so called "Perfect" man of her life...

Ahhh... Old tricks liao lah... At 1st act nice nice, win ppl's heart... After tt show ur ugly side, then start quarrel liao right.... tsk tsk tsk...

I had a sudden gush of so much emotions jus be4 i left the office... Perhaps it was due to e stress i had, after leading a meeting for 3 hrs...

I came back, read more... I came upon a usual part, where Hippo broke down again coz of her family, she asked ppl not to look down on her... But she also added tt if ppl find out e real story, they wun...

Oh pls...

Ive had a miserable life as well... My mum was screaming n crying e other night, saying all sorts of nasty stuff at me... I told SHuzhen about it on msn, but tts all i did... I didnt haf to do tt, coz she isnt the kind who will console ppl well, or at least to me... I didnt cry...

I used to cry alot alot... Same as Hippo... But all these things happened for reasons... Learnt from it girl!!! For goodness sake, u r even older than me...

I was beated n abused even till my poly days, and there was one particular night during yr 3, when my mum started to beat me up, coz of money in e middle of e night...

I cried, i wanted to leave...

I wanted to find my bf...

I wanted to go to my Dad's place...

I wanted to break away...

But i didnt... I grit my teeth and stayed... I told myself, i can tolerate... I didnt even tell my best fren, close fren or watever... I still went to sch next day, wif injuries... Ive been thru worst... Tis is jus part of my life that i mus endure with... My bf knew about it... Wat did he do? Nothing...

Point is, if u trip and fall, u pick urself up again... Tats e whole point of having mistakes... Of having problems...

At the end of the day... Accept it, no one is going to lend u a hand, no one is going to console u, not even ur husband, bf, parents, siblings... U jus haf to pick up the pieces urself...

Not everyone is blessed with complete families... Even some who are, complained that they dun communicate lah, tis n tt... More than 50% of the families in Sg are incomplete, and they r on the rise, mind u!

I can tell u arh, i will trade in 50 yrs of my life, jus to haf a family... I do not mind not having frenz, not having best frenz, not having bf, or any relationships... One thing i yearned for most, is FAMILY! Which is a word so far fetched i will never ever see...

How would u feel whenever u try to tell ppl ard u, ur problems n all... They tell u, Im sorry, really cant help... Ur situation is really hopeless...

Maybe its my bad kharma for only knowing ppl who do not put in their efforts... When, i always go all out for them... Maybe its my bad kharma from my previous life that i am going thru shit... Maybe ive not been a gd fren, maybe ive not done enuff... Maybe i do not care enuff... Maybe i, maybe i...

Whenever theres a prob, even though i noe ive already done my best... But i tell e other party, that maybe its my fault, for not being able to communicate better... I always point e finger to myself... And i improve...

But do ppl even tell me they are wrong too? Do ppl even consider their doings? Ive been waiting n waiting n waiting for certain resolutions... But they never came... Tts e thing wif ppl, when u tell them its ur fault, though ur intention is to trash things out n solve it.... Ppl get happy tt U SAID ITS UR FAULT NOT MINE, they grinned silently... And then start attacking u... Telling u all e nastiest things... They will tell u, yalor, u tis u tt... Tis is jus one very true aspect of the weaknesses in human...

And i tell myself, y shd i try so hard? Y shd i try so hard to make so much efforts wif these insensitive, full of themselve brats?

I noe ive digressed...

I jus cant see eye to eye wif some ppl... I can forgive u if u r still studying, playing ur way ard... But come on, most haf already grow up... It is high time u reflect on urself... Instead of inflicting e coz on others!

I see her NO UP!

Pick urself up dude, sympathy will not work forever...

Tats for ur personal stuffs part...

For ur HIPPO n evil n backstabbing, i do not even wan to comment on it... Im not e one getting hurt, others are... Think of e seed u spreaded when u decide to do things, which will affect others greatly... U may think they will never find out, but trust me... WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND!

Like e old saying goes, "life comes in a full circle", u will see ur bad kharma one day... I do hope u embrace it, and not blame it on others then... If tts e case, then im sorry to see u haf basically led a selfish, and insensitive life which u deemed will be meaningless...

No comments: