Monday, August 29, 2005

My Com Is Up and Running! Thks to your truly!

Yup, i singlehandedly fixed my com, even though i noe nuts about it...

Y?

Coz i couldnt find anyone nice enuff to help me reformat my com, claiming its too troublesome...

TROUBLESOME?

I spent bloody 12 hrs burning my files... I spent another half a day fixing my com... Nvm...

There goes my weekend, anyway...

My com is infected with 15 virus threats... Which i painstakingly, removed them manually... Coz somehow, my norton jus doesnt work, even though i updated e definitions myself...

For those who never tried be4, its not locating the exe file and delete it so simple... U haf to search for a list of all files, registries, dll, etc, tt e virus will possible create in ur system... And u can only delete them in safe mode... Then after deleting all the obvious files...

U haf to look deep in ur registry... I tell u, i basically drowned inside... Its so huge and messy, tt a human can basically get lost in the numbers...

Switching between safe mode, normal mode, safe mode, normal mode is crazy...

I do not knoe how to set up a proper firewall... E last one i did, drastically slowed my com down... So its not feasible...

Left with no choice, i tackled my com myself... With e risk of either making it work, or crashing it totally... I wasnt even done backing up my data then...

This is e time when u think... Money truly make the world goes round...

If i pay u, still troublesome or not?

...

If i was to get married, 1st requirement, do u noe SIM LIM SQ inside out?, 2nd requirement, "Can u DIY e whole pc, and reformat, n maintain it, n etc...?"...

If ans is Yes to both, then i'll marry u... Dun worry, i can fixed appliances myself, i will cook too, but u wash e dishes hor?

No comments: