Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Paiseh

I am so paiseh at writing a angry post lidat...

Sigh, seems like i am still very bad at being angry... I would feel guilty and worry whether it would affect others later... So useless, mei you yong... Still learning, got to be more firm... If not always kena bully... Hahaha...

My mum today hor, she off my pc by switching off the plug leh... I got a shock and told her pc cannot off lidat one... Although i had told her countless times, she said, "I duno mah!"... And then hid herself fr me, in case my pc spoilt...

I was more concerned about my anime then my pc, i on to dl at the golden hrs mah, and then i lost it... Urgh... But it did affect my com, my pc went dead twice... *tsk tsk* I haven back up yet, dun die 1st... Dun die now also, i dun wan to borrow money fr ppl...

No comments: