Thursday, March 31, 2005

Im Pregnant!

Ok, i guess e title got ur attention, but be4 i go into it, i jus wan to rant on Indecisive Ppl...

Some ppl really cant make up their minds... One moment i was lookin forward to my pet sitting part time over e weekend n e next, its cancelled... When i replied said its ok, then e next moment, they said ok, jus tat they might shorten it fr 3 days to 2 days...

Wat e crap... Make up ur mind... I dun like to go on roller coaster rides...

Sorry for bitching, cant help it... Lots of things pissed me off lately... Think i will die very soon, everyday tis 2 weeks, some ppl will make me angry for one moment, n then i will get upset over other things e next... Think my heart needs a new body...

As i had mentioned, i did haf lots of things to blog. I wanted to tok about economics, politics, interesting rich sg fellas stories, resume, interviews, jobs, income tax, cpf, my bday plans, friends, etc etc... But i will get so pissed off tat i cant even blog... Bleah...

Ok back to my pregnancy...

I dreamt of me being pregnant last night... It was horrible, i was very near labour, so my stomach is so huge tat every movement i make is restricted... I cant even walk properly... And i can feel e baby moving under e skin like alien movies... I cant bend down as well, it feels like a bloated potato on e couch...

And e worst part in tat dream was, i didnt even haf a husband or bf... I was alone, and gods knoes how i got pregnant, maybe aliens really impregnanted me, but my dream didnt reveal anythin on e father side...

It was damn lonely, creepy, horrible, miserable to handle all e stupid pregnancy by myself... My pregnant dream lasted for about a mth in my dream world... It was so miserable, and then till i was in labour, i only felt pain n i had to rush to hospital, lucky i change dream then... Lucky i never see e baby, i'll be truamatised if its non human...

2 comments:

wingéd densetsu said...

Some people say, if you dream about being pregnant, something about in real life you're getting an oppurtunity or something..cant remember -o-||| but at any rate I don't believe in the dreams fortune telling.

Celestine said...

Haha, yalor me also... I dream daily about all sorts of different things, if everything can be depicted, then life will get so much more excited... Haha

But since getting an opportunity is a gd news, i hope it happens... Heh...