Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Island & Stealth

Ive watched them...

The Island is good, but its very disturbing... SO much death just becoz of e 2 main characters... Too many innocent deaths... Its e best cloning movie thus far... But e story is very disburbing, its in e grey area where there's no clear distinction btween right and wrong... I felt extremely stressed and disturbed after watching... Coz there is no clear moral values towards killing... U kill if u think its right, and u dun need to feel anything... Dun like... But tts me only lah...

But e show gripped me thru out... My heart was still pounding, most of the time, i couldnt catch my breathe...

After tt show, ive realised how crappy War Of The World was...

Recently, ive watched a series of unsatifactory movies, but after tis, my expectations became higher...

So i was anticipating Stealth, coz e trailer totally gripped me...

I watched Stealth yesterday, paid e crazy $9.50 for it... I find SHuzhen very sweet, coz i told her i prefer to come out on fri... We watched The Island on sun, and next day i got to work so i was tired and all, and i couldnt really sleep well after a disturbing show...

Though she never said anything, but tis wk, she asked me out on fri... Further more, she even paid $9.50 for e show, which she used to complain alot about... Heh... Appreciate it...

Watching Stealth was abit tiring as well, coz of my increased workload n stress lately...

My Boss may buy one software for me, the whole adobe design suite... Feel abit guilty leh, like i make e company pay alot of money lidat...

Anyways, Stealth is nt bad... Abit hao siao and some parts not consistent, but nvm lah, very thrilling... E male lead's eyes is so crytal blue...

Go watch go watch, not bad... But try not to pay 9.50 la, very ex...

No comments: