Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ahhh... Hello... May i speak to Celestine?

Some companies are really inefficient...

I received a call 5 mins ago...

Girl: Ahhh... Hello... May i speak to Celestine? I am calling from XXX...

Me: Speaking.

Girl: Errr... You are?

Me: This is Celestine.

Girl: Oh ok...

(Bloody hell, u hired a admin girl who dun understand simple phone languages!!!)

Girl: Ahhh... Would you like to teach a class next week?

Me: Nope.

Girl: Ok, bye.

.............................................................

I applied tis job 2 mths ago... I remembered, exactly wat its like, coz its the worst interview experience in my life...

I went all the way to JURONG, only to find one of the most inefficient company...

They kept me waiting for hrs...

Then they couldnt find my resume...

They gave me pages of stuffs to read about their company, booasting the awards they had won... They gave me a list of tasks for the job. (Note: they gave me a wrong position somemore)...

They expect me to bring all my certs... Which i didnt of coz...

They photocopied my IC...(watever for? interview only u noe! Now i so scared they stalk me for teaching, since they so desperate!)

During interview,

Whole time, she never listen to wat i said, and kept asking back e same qns.

When i replied something, she said, u sure or not, u sure or not... Even after i said im sure, she still continue, u sure or not, u sure or not! NEBER LISTEN!!!

I didnt bring anything, (yah i noe its my fault, but u see, usually e companies will tell u wat to bring if theres anything special)... I was applying for admin job, y e hell i need to let u see my psle, o level cert, etc... And i sent my resume to their email, and they bloody hell didnt even print out...

They didnt even noe who i am, and was so puzzled when i turned up... When they jus called me...

So in e end, i presented my resume verbally... And meanwhile, she didnt even write down anything!!!

End up, she gave me a blunt pencil to write my name, hp and email...

Before i go, she asked if i would like to teach... I said, nope, not interested... And she continued to rattle on teaching all sorts... Coz she found out i got a dip in digital media design... I didnt even apply for e position... If im interested, do u think i'll apply for ur admin!!!

tsk tsk tsk... Waste my time!!!

No more of these shit anymore, i banned all small companies... Especially institutions...

No comments: