Saturday, November 19, 2005

Award-Winning Local Film

Titled "I'll Live A Day For You!"

While i nurse myself from my illness... Meanwhile, share wif u guys tis clip...

It won the Judge's Choice and Audience Choice Awards...

Though seriously, i duno y... It only makes me wonder wat the other participating clips involves... Gosh...

Hmm, not being bad or judgemental here, but seriously, i haf no idea wat e hell its about or wats e pt of the whole clip...

Watch it if u r those who watched Stephen Chow's Kungfu be4... If u didnt, then dun even click the link, u wont even noe wat e hell they r doing...

http://caffeine.com.sg/originasian/

At times like tis, i would usually tell myself...

Well, it mus be a guy thing!

LOL~ ENJOY~

They won tis competition btw, maybe u guys can give it a shot while u r free next yr... Since its only $20 for registration anyways...
Fly By Night Challenge 2005

Jus treat me to drinks if u won... Hehe...

No comments: