Thursday, November 17, 2005

Pappy's Bday

I cooked longevity noodles for him wor... The idea was my Mum's... She biased one leh, my bday over the past 21 yrs also dun haf...

I cooked it myself, thinking tt she would cook the dish to be very salty... Even though i never try be4... But i noe it sure will turn out gd... Hahaha... And it sure did!!!

We specially dyed the bird eggs red somemore...


It is amazingly delicious, i couldnt help it but took a second plate... Yum!!! My mum ate her usual rice, and then she tried my noodles and ended up stuffing herself with another 2 bowls coz its so nice... Scary... Her dinner everyday now is brown rice cooked with green apples... So we eat separately everyday now...

She said tmr she cooking... Sigh, not looking forward to it... Hope it doesnt gross me out...

I am too used to my own dishes... I ate her dishes once like last week i think... Its so salty tt it freaked me out... I scared liao...

Even outside food to me is so salty... Sigh, think i am too used to my own food...

I told SHuzhen and she said, then she better dun eat my dishes... If not like me lidat, go outside eat very miserable...

Anyways, back to the bday...

I am sure he enjoyed it as much as i did... Of coz lah, everyday eat dog food, today special wor...

I kept telling him Happy Birthday! And i think he knew its a special day... Coz he behaved very differently... He was a super good boy...

Wats a bday without a cake?

Nice eh?


He kept moving about so cant take a gd pic... He scared of fire...

I think my mum really biased... My bday also no cake... He so gd life arh... Jealous! Even though i wack him when hes noti...

The cake is nice, i gave my son 1/3, coz of the choc content... The rest i eat coz my sis dun wan to eat... Not bad...

Very lonely bday... But nonetheless, already so much better than mine liao...