Monday, November 21, 2005

Not Recovering

I am still not recovering very well... I am happy tt I can still move about n still do abit of things... Its jus a very bad cold n i am going into second stage for the coughin part...

The cold affected moi concentration, hearing, smell, taste...

Definately made my life very boring now... Coz i cannot do my usual things, i will feel worst, and i am still not able to sleep...

Whenever i do some self study, i will get more sick... So i think i better dun...

I am worried about some things constantly, so it makes e whole thing more sian...

But i think i need another 3 days... Then shd be more or less can breathe normally liao bah...

My mum borrowed the blood pressure test kit, and i kept using it... Haha... Mine is lowest in my family though... My low one is very low.... 106/63... Scary leh!!! So low... Normal is below 120/80...

Coz sick mah, so shd pick up when i recover...

My blood glucose hor, even more scary, its 70 before food and 84 after food... Alamak... Tis is my usual, so much lower than when i was in poly... Normal is usually 70-130 be4 food, and less than 170 after food... I used to be in the 102-109 range, the lowest in my family... On e borderline low then... Unlike cholesterol level, blood glucose is better to be in e middle...

Btw, eating sweets before taking do not affect ur measurement if u do not haf diabetes... It is ur diet tt matters... Wat u ate overall... Sweets/soft drink will drastically affect ur results if u r suffering from diabetes...

My sis said i better carry some sweets when im out... But i dun usually eat sweets leh, even if i do buy, i buy sugarless one... No diff mah lidat... Hahahah...

I think it was Jul who told me tt sometimes motion sickness is cozed due to low sugar... So tt was when i started testing myself periodically... And somehow, i realised i am on the border low line then... I was kind of surprised then...

My mum hor, shes 400+ before sleep leh, e last time i measured, which is like few hrs ago... Normal before bedtime shd be less than 144!!!

Very scary number, a level which normally doctor will admit u to hospital liao... Duno how leh, with medication, supposed to be in the 100+ range...

Sigh... How to recover like tt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »