Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh Shit!

Went wif my mum to courts today and bought a blender...

FINALLY!!!

I blended celery, carrots and orange juice... Drank till i nearly puke... Next time, mus share... Very full after tt... Machiam i ate all the veges... Which is true anyways, i did drank all the pulp... Hmm... No wonder...

I wonder wat to blend tmr... Milkshake? Vanilla? Chocolate?

But cannot lah, tmr i eat "zai" again... Decided not to include dairy products tis time...

I screwed up!!!

I dyed my hair (DIY) again... Coz i cheapo, saw one dye very very cheap... Then i also wanted to lighten my top part of head...

But i cheapo chose tt cheap one, and kena bluff by the color...

Instead of lightening the top, i ended up darkening my whole head...

Bloody hell... I lost all my 2 tone colors at my lower half...

I am seriously comptemplating whether to DIY again to a diff color n use back the one i usually buy... Or to go salon to do...

But i cant decided to do 1 or 2 colors... Light brown or ash...

Headache...

See how lah, if got time, i go dye before i go Gentin... Depend on my workload bah...

No comments: