Tuesday, November 22, 2005

IM IN LOVE AGAIN !!!

Tell u all something...

I am in love again!!!

But u all dun laugh at me hor?

I like the Dmobo M900 Disney mobile phone!!!!

















Very cute mah!!!

No meh?

My sis like...

Shuzhen also said its nice...

I like leh!!!

I jus found out Sg haf liao... But only at Singtel wor!!! 500+ for 2-yr plan... I wonder retail how much... Coz i M1!!! Jus launched on 17 Nov!!!

Sg only got 3 colors...



Silver & Pearl White



Tis is ruby, limited edition... But i dun like...



I like Pearl white and also e multicolored one...

But multicolored one think Sg dun haf... And multi color one only 3,888 sets available ard e world!!!

How how???

I very excited and sad lei... *sob sob*...

I almost decided to sell my current phone... But i dun wanna downgrade, sure regret one... Coz tis phone is jus a cosmetic phone tt i really hope to own one, jus like my Samsung T500!

I mus be faithful to my current phone...

But i really like tis one lor...

I love the packaging too!!!







Soo nice!!! I like!!!


Can i change the LOTR book wish to tis instead?

Sigh, even more impossible right? I noe... Fairy tales shdnt even be put into reality! Damn those business ppl!!!

Hate u!!!

I wan the phone!!!

Die liao lah... SHuzhen, how????????????