Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Totally Forgotten About U!

I totally forgot about my blog... Hahahha...

I got my freelance project btw... So i will be busy till the end of this yr... I went to speak to the Boss already... And got sent home by one of them... Hehehehe...

Jus tt everything's so slow... I am waiting for them to send the materials to my place...

I had been mugging...

Arh, hate mugging... Never did for a long time... Poly no need to mug mah...

Going off tis fri le...

I dreamt tt somebody bought the mickey mouse phone for me leh!!! So sweet, becoz of tt i got attached to him, coz he did so many sweet things... I got attached to him not becoz he bought e phone for me... But coz he was blind, and yet he somehow managed to interpret my blog and then bought it for me...

So touched leh... Cannot meh? U cannot look down on blind ppl u noe...

SO we were together for some time, and i even thot ahead of the various probs i would face dating a blind and try to work it out wif him...

But its sweet, very sweet...

But then hor, the phone he bought me the silver one, coz white one island white sold out le... Btw, the ruby is here in sg liao...

SO touched*

LOL!