Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Poor Fella, He Must Be So Frustrated!

I made everyone ard me (ok, e ladies i meant), all excited about the M900 phone...

I am so angry tt so many r getting the phone knowing tt i am still considering... Bek cek!!!!!!!!

I got my sis crazy about it...

She today off... So she decided to disturb her working colleagues... So she emailed them the pictures I saved and made them go over to Hello Singtel...

They saw the phone, totally love it, specially took a Q number n waited in line so tt they can jus look at it... Haha...

Currently, the silver n white are available... The limited edition (ruby) will come in later...

So tis was wat happened!

Sis's Colleague: So when is the limited edition coming in? When will i be able to get it?

Sales Guy: We are not very sure yet.

Sis's Colleague: Can i place a reservation on it and you give me a call when the stock arrives?

Sales Guy: -______-" Sigh... IT'S JUST A MICKEY MOUSE PHONE!!!!

Tis was wat really happened!!! Hahahah, though i felt tt he shdnt react tis way though... But its really funny...

Lol... When my sis told me wat happened, i kept laughing... Apparently, i believe the sales guy mus haf encountered tonnes of crazy ladies saying e same thing after e official launch... He must be so frustrated and i am sure he wouldnt understand wats e big deal about a childish cartoony phone!

Jus like how I didnt find Austin Powers any bit funny, likewise, guys will never get it...

Hahahah...

I am going bonkers...

I am even telling myself tt my current phone look like a mickey mouse phone...

My sis's bf is going Hong Kong on the 6th... The only place selling the multi colored version... 3000 HK dollars... Sigh...

How how...

She ask me i wan to buy or not...

I duno leh...

No comments: