Thursday, November 17, 2005

IMPT! LOTR BOOK!!! I WISH WISH!!!

I wan the LOTR BOOK leh! Can somebody generously buy for me? Coz i cannot decide which version to buy... So if its a gift, i dun haf to decide... I dun mind as long as its authentic, i dun wan movie versions though, coz i can memorise the 3 movies and e extendeds, i wan the original Tolkien version...

Compiled or not compiled is ok... I like it in 3 or 1... No prob...

Old versions or new versions by Tolkien's son Christopher are fine too... Coz i like both... The new n old...

I saw the white, red and black sets... Very nice but if i didnt forget, i think they are between 120 - 200... Very ex... So its ok, can buy me the cheaper compiled book... Though i am seriously hoping to own the hard covers set one day...

Surprise or no surprise is ok also... Can bring me go see also...

How how? Pleasssssssssseeeeeeee...

Christmas is coming...

Or a little gift to make me very happy?

I promise to cherish it like my DVDs n crystals...

I promise to read n read over n over... Money is well spent!

I will be very happy!!!

*wish wish*

How i wish when i go genting, suffering from all the motion sickness, boreness (due to waiting for hrs to check in), tireness, then when i check in, i saw a welcome parcel on the bed... The parcel is wrapped with nice flowy bluish green wrapper and a lovely big fluffy greenish blue ribbon on top! Then when i opened it, its LOTR BOOK!!! And my fav chocs...

And theres a card, written on it, are these words of appreciation n encouragement...


THERE ARE SOME GOOD IN THIS WORLD, AND IT'S WORTH FIGHTING FOR!"
~ SAM (LOTR)

Your wish has been granted!
I know life has been very tough for you and i also know that you are trying your very best to hold on to your journey...
I have seen what you have done for others and you deserve the same treatment.
Jus a little token for an amazing person. I hope it makes your day.

PS: You will receive something else for X'mas! The surprise doesnt end here! Sweet things do not only happen to others!


Sigh... Who in Genting would noe my wish? Santa Claus? He dropped by early to make me very happy arh? I somemore stay in cheapo hotel leh, where there tis no door for bathroom one...

And then during X'mas, i received a small black box, with a small white ribbon... And inside contained Arwen's Evenstar (e small one can liao)(Movie shop @ Esplanade) ...

& a little card with a lovely message,

"Despair is only for those whom have no doubts, know absolutely what is going to happen in the future. There is always Hope" ~

Sometimes, dreams do come true.
Coz you are someone worth doing it for!
Even though i burnt my pocket!!!

So meng huan... But very touching lor... Nobody nice nice to me... Sob... I knoe the Evenstar is quite ex, about 100 bucks... Arh well, its ok... Nvm... Not a greedy person, i jus wan the book!

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wanted tis man...

No comments: