Saturday, November 12, 2005

Going JB

I am going JB later to get my Genting tickets... Meeting Shuzhen late morning...

Wonder got tickets or not...

Intending to get Dec 2, 3, 4 (Fri to Sun), abit crazy right go weekend... But we abit like cant wait and Shuzhen's last paper is on the 1st!!! But scared jam when come back on sun... See how bah...

I checked their KTV up there how much liao, its about 30RM per person, plus 7RM peanutes charge, 3 Hrs in the day... Ok mah, normal... Very cheap liao lor considering e location...

Duno tis time goin lounge or not, duno got band or not leh...

I wan to get drunk think also cannot... Hahahaa... But i wan to drink till drunk leh...

Think we will eat a big feast again... Provided we get a room with table like last time... But i so suay dun think will get... Dun think tis time so heng...

I wan to buy a small whole cake to blow candles n cut in the room leh, like celebrate my own bday like tt... Hahhaah, but we lost all appetite after eating double scoop ice cream cone tt time...

I wan to buy lots of chocs to eat during the coach ride...

I wan to take alot of nice pics of myself... But then i look ugly now wif big small eyes... Nah, nvm, besides, she dun haf camera, and i dun haf a big SD card...

We will eat the buffet breakfast again, she loves it...

Tis time the buffet dinner, duno go which restaurant eat liao...

Tis time, the arcade we not stupid go change coins and play kids machines and exchange kids erasers, which i still kept, with the kiddy tickets won...

Tis time i not stupid kena cheated few bucks coz the coins stuck in the Daytona machines and never call e service man...

Tis time i not stupid go buy candy floss to eat in tt kind of weather jus becoz i wan to rekindle childhood... (It melted faster than i eat, and the sweetness level is too much for my tolerance, i mus remember i am not a kid anymore...)

Tis time i wan to do more shopping!!! She beat me last time... But very hard to find things i like...

Tis time i mus make sure i die die sleep in the coach... (Though i never did unless i am wif someone who can take care of me, so i mus make sure i sleep night be4, if not all gone to waste)

Tis time i will not bring sling bag, i will use haversack, coz my shoulder ached like mad the last time carrying the heavy sling bag, especially wif all e shopping gds...

Tis time i no need wear my black pants, coz i got my JEANS liao... Wahahaha...

I wonder to bring short skirts or not, coz the ppl there like never see girls before...

I wonder how its feels to stay 3 nights, never try before... But dun think Shuzhen will wan lah, she budget one...

I wonder to bring my cap (which i bought fr there last time) or not since sg no chance to wear...

I wonder to wear my sunglass or not... Like artists like tt... Hahaha... Hide my face...

Ooooooo, mus eat Kenny Rogers there, they r so gd, better than Sg one... *drools*

Mus drink Star Buck's Hot Chocolate there in the cold cold weather, it tastes so much better...

Mus disappear in the fog there and play hide n seek...

Mus breathe out smoke whenever we speak...

Mus make sure i not lazy and leave the hotel room...

Mus make sure i wake up earlier to put on make up...

Mus mus... Aiyah, duno liao...

So excited...

Oh, mus bath clean clean before go there...

Mus make sure i dun get scalded by the hot water during showering and screamed for her to save me, coz i cant off the shower head no matter how many times i turn in both directions...

Mus make sure i bring more plastic bags for my motion sickness...

Okok, crappy entry...

No comments: