Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Look Different... I Know...

Hey ppl, i knoe i look different (ok lah, abit only mah), but then i didnt go for surgery wor... So many asked liao... Bek cek...

U think i got money arh? Me no job now leh...

Here are the reasons y i look different (For those who never see me for a long time) :

Hair: I did not go thru 5 1/2 hrs at the salon for nothing... So it better look better, though my dye already off liao, i desperately wan to dye them again... But got to watch my budget leh...

Eye Brow: I changed my eye brow shape, even though no one would notice the diff except me, but its a big answer as to how it change a person's features... To me, i look less fierce...

Double Eye Lids: Ok, tis is the headache one... I did not go for DOUBLE EYE LID SURGERY! Believe it or not, only after 21 YRS, MY DOUBLE EYE LIDS POPPED OUT RECENTLY!!! Or at least only my right eye...

My left eye is not tt prominent, unless i tilt my head down n look up, then u will see my 2 eyes got lids... Which is a big prob... It means tt during most of the times, at a normal eye level, my eyes now one eye big one eye small... Ugly leh... But if i put make up like i usually do, i can try to balance out the difference...

Double eye lid is like wrinkle, now tt i am older liao, it is easier for lids to appear...

Make-Up: I put on make up everyday when i work. And becoz of my stupid eye lids prob, i tend to not go out without make up anymore, unless im wif my mum or alone... Poly i also got put mah, but only when i need to go out straight after classes...

Main reason is still of coz, i realised i look like shit coz of my big small eyes when no make up on... So bo bian...

Skin: I am fairer as compared to when i was in poly... I was chartao black in secondary, dark brown in poly... Now i am in med yellow brown, well, when u work u never see sun one... Though i am still not fair, but most ppl regconised me as chinese liao...

But i think i got abit darker abit again, coz i haf been catching some sun... Oh well...

Dressing: I am wearing jeans, coz i bought my only one piece of $10 jeans some mths ago... So wear lor... Jus note tt every time u see me in jeans, its always tt bloody $10 piece... Hahaha... I am also wearing t-shirts at times, coz i wan to look younger!!! Hahaha... No lah, actually depends on where i go, though i wun deny the former reason... Wahahah...

Alright ppl, other than these, i am still fat and ugly, basically same lah... So i duno y some ppl saw me outside find me weird... Haha... Wat to do...

I didnt do double eye lid surgery though... Didnt... Can show u... Can tell one... If got do, i wun be poor until do one side only right? Hahahah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »