Friday, November 18, 2005

I Am Down With Cold~ Argh~

I guessed i tired myself out... I am sick again...

I cannot breathe properly and my right ear is stuck, so i cannot hear properly...

Still no news about my freelance... Like i mentioned, dun be happy too early... Always wait for the final call...

In fact, i am little worried if i was to get the project... Coz i am not in the healthiest state to do it now... Still trying to hold everything together...

Living is a pain in the ass man... It sucks...

Had a bad arguement wif my mum last night again... Over wat? Money lor... Wat else? Sigh... Nvm, get used to it... At least she had recovered her energy to squabble...

Jus the other day, there was tis ad on new local reality TV show which gives away 10K for the winner... Probably the highest ive seen so far... And my sis was like saying, "Not tt i look down on local media, but 10K? Who the hell would join for a mere 10K? 10K only leh, so little..."

She then expected me to agree somewat... Which i then spurted out tt, "Well, for most whose pay is only 1K plus, 10K is something they can never save in a yr..."

She then continued saying, well, tts for stupid ppl... For the smart ones, they will be earning so much more... And it is these smart ppl who will win... But they will not join such miserable shows which give aways only 10K!

The rich are always the smart ppl... Those who are poor are usually the stupid ones... Or honest ones... If u wan to be nice n good n honest, then resign to a fate of eternal poverty...

I almost forgotten how much she had been earning...

Well, cannot blame her right... With frenz of hers who earn like 15K a mth, who cares about a mere 10K?

Arh well... People... Jus a different league... Different species...

No comments: