Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Am Back!

I am back, hopefully...

Ok jus a quick one, will blog more again...

I feel quite gd to blog tonight... After such a long while of disturbance i had...

For one, i may be getting a freelance project, i jus sent out the quotation, so hopefully i can get a reply soon...

For two, i am hearing very gd things fr some ppl and they made me very happy...

For three, Shuzhen asked me to go Genting this coming dec... Haha, i noe i noe... AGAIN RIGHT??? Wat to do, i only noe tt place inside out and tt place no hot sun mah... Budget lah, budget... But not sure yet though, will haf to go in JB to get tickets... Only then can confirm...

For four, my son is turning one yr old next monday... Time flies eh?

Anyways, my mum is back... I am taking care of her everyday now, and i haf to take care of the house, my son and my sis as well... I am becoming like a housewife... Will tok about tis again...

So tentatively, i will only go look for a full time job after my mum becums fully well... Coz theres no one at home to take care of her now... And seriously, i haf no idea how long its going to be... But she seems to be getting better, though slowly...

Alright...

More another time...

No comments: