Thursday, June 09, 2005

Angry Wif Myself!!!

Today, I bought Inuyasha's 2nd and 3rd last box, its nearing, finally... I finally got e 2nd box at 50% off due to e Great Sg Sale... But I was supposed to get 2 free Inu A3 posters (i found out another day) but e chap didnt give me any...

I also bought a whole set of Howl's Moving Castle characters n e castle mini figurines which were very cheap... But when e hell r they releasing e VCD here??? I dun wan dark dark pirated one...

I bought a 7 characters inuyasha set and bought another set for Shuzhen... I wan to buy Inuyasha poker cards but due to e fact tt theres too many sets, i couldnt decide which one i like jus by lookin at e cover...

I saw Qi Ling Wang special added episodes in jap version!!! But im on budget... I still dunno whether e Qi Ling Wang dvd series set is jap or mandarin...

I saw Shaman King's 1st box out of stock... And i saw rental on Shaman King, one box is $6, worth it?

But worst of all, i will kill myself for tis...

My Lord of e Ring Extended Trilogy Dvd set had rosed fr $190 to $240... God damn it!!! I knew i will never get it on my bday, nobody will buy it for me... And its seems even much more longer for me to haf it...

Sigh...

Wif e sianess, i went to ktv at my usual place wif Zhimin, Aeron (e new guy), n Shuzhen... Its very cheap coz i haf VIP card... And its one for one drink promo tis holiday... And then we went to cine's Cafe Cartel, i ate Beef Lagsane, it was so disappointing, i could cook it so much better, i shd haf ordered my initial option Grilled Chicken...

Zhimin left early to play pool, followed by Aeron who's going clubbin... Shuzhen and me went home to catch LOST... Shuzhen wasnt in a gd mood though...

E LOST show was nt bad, rathering interesting even though it was kind of slow... And i actually forgotten about my Shaman King... Damn...

No comments: