Thursday, June 23, 2005

绝对 Superstar 1st Round Male Grp

Ok be4 i start on e superstar show... Jus now, my mum cut a GUAVA and its infested wif WORMS... She then shouted to me (in living rm, rewatching inuyasha) whether i wan to see... Being inquisitive by nature, i went into e kitchen to take a look...

Fr a distance where she was holdin, i can only see a darker patch compared to e white flesh of e fruit... I took a look, she said she was a whole mass of them, but i saw lumpy substance, no crawlin... She then said all crawlin out, etc... So i took over e fruit, AND THEN, my mum actually digged into e worm nest, and spread it on my hands!!!!!!!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which mother do tis kind of thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biangz...

I ended returnin e fruit wifout takin a closer look, i only saw e larva ones crawlin, but never see e mass crawlings... Coz i was afraid she'll do it again... She then cut e fruit more to see whether is it totally infested... GROSS!!!

Like how she used to throw dead roaches at me coz she noe i scared... Sigh...

So anyways, before i make anyone get goosebumps... I watched superstar last night... E 1st rd was e showcase of e 1st 6 guys, of which 2 will be voted out. 70% by us, 30% by e judges' scores...

And may i say...

HOLY MOLY COW!!!

Never haf i seen so many gd looking SINGAPOREAN GUYS, who r soooooo talented... Even e blind guy was not bad lookin too... I watched e show, coz my sis told me e blind guy is very gd... My mum watched wif me for e 1st 15 mins... And she said, "Wa, singapore still got gd lookin guys arh, singaporean guys r mostly ugly..."

Heh, i dun wan to state my stand, however, if u do go out enuff, u'll realised e no. of gd looking gals always exceed gd lookin guys by a mile... E gorgeous guys most of e time r not straight, even supposed hunks fr TCS, u get wat i mean... As a matter of fact, foreigners n jounalists reviewed tt Singapore is one of e countries who has almost all beautiful women population...

Heh, i seemed to haf stated my views wor, but no lah, wat im tryin to say is, gd lookings guys in sg, all hid themselves somewhere, not dun haf... Hahahahha... Well, at least, excluding my last bf, all my previous bfs all gd lookin mah, maybe except shorter abit and skinny abit... Haha...

Ok, back to e show... Wa liao, Sg should haf done tis so long ago... If we did, i believe Ah DU, JJ, Huang Yi Da may never make it... Im not sayin tt they r ugly, its jus tt after watchin e show, e contestants made them look so common (i mean their singing)... I do like JJ though, coz of e songs he composed, i like... But i heard about 4 JJs last night...

Ok, so conculsion, not sg dun haf gd lookin talented singers, ITS THEY NEVER GO FIND ONLY!!! Even JJ was only scouted after he paticipated Huan Le Dian Feng, e crappy Jack Neo variety show...

I especially like 2 guys fr last night show, 1st one is M1 Sugianto, wa, he look like short hip hop Lee Hom leh, hes very cute... I spotted him during his audition, and remember him till now... His singing is like Lee Hom, too... Very powerful and a strong ABC accent, coz hes el speakin, tt i do not really like... But then, coz he picked a fast tempo Lee Hom song hor, he didnt do well leh...

E judges all said his jeans not big enuff, haha, they said hip hop mus be full package, get a jeans tts 2 size bigger, even if drop nvm, maybe can win more votes... Haha, loads of crap... But they got say he at diaadvantage la, coz hes 1st, abit nervous... He got 2nd lowest score fr e judges, i hope his frenz n fans pull him thru... I wan to see him sing ballads...

My second fav is e blind guy... Unfortunately, i didnt remember his name, but hes M5... Coz i was too focused on his performance... He sang a duet wif M6, Wu Ying Liang Ping's Zhang Xing... Very nice, e best duet performance for e night, they had e best chemistry...

His solo performance, he sang Fan Yi Chen's I Believe, a song tt i sang alot during KTV... I even sang till i cry once... Haha... Love tt song, coZ i love tt movie, My Sassy Girl... His solo piece was excellent, very emotional, he doesnt really look blind though, tts y i think they let him in, i do hope its not for publicity sake... Nah, i dun wan to believe tt...

His piece was e most touchin compared to e rest... And it moved e judges, but they commented hes not confident enuff... They even gave him singing pointers, can tell they r trying to help him... He sang better be4, so they believed its e nerves and they made him sit on a chair, so he wasnt comfortable... He got e 3rd lowest score together wif another guy...

GUESS WAT???

I actually voted... I voted for him... Ok lah, 60cents only, can afford, i feel moved... So i wan him to go as far as he could... As much as i wan Sugianto M1 to be in, my heart went out to M5... Also, coz he sang a piece of my fav n moved me... Wrong choice of song lah, Sugianto...

Abit disappointed is tt all e contestants, their voice range is in e mid upper tone... So means all of them will sound like Lee Hom, Guang Liang, Xiong Tian Ping, Jeff Cheung, etc... Im quite sian of tis range, coz all e guys who went ktv wif me, r in tis range... So none of them can pull off classic songs like Jacky Cheung, Ronald Chung or maybe Andy Lau? Though i dislike his songs...

No deep, emo tones so far, those tt will drive me to tears when they sing almost unplugged ballads like Jacky's Xing Ru Dao Ge, u get wat i mean... Still got 6 more guys, maybe still haf? I duno, never watch e earlier epi...

Tonight is ladies turn... 1st 6... We'll see how e girls do...

No comments: